Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

ABQ

So admittedly, I have not been following this thread closely as it'll be more than a year before I have an opportunity to take on rotr, however I just saw a Reddit post talking about the rumored ride length and heard everything from 15, to 18, to 38 to 50 minutes! Not since Universe of Energy has that sort of thing happened. I searched this thread and can't find anything speculating on the length. Is there anything out there from a reliable source?

Magenta Panther

Well, whoop-de-doo! Finn! Be still my heart!

Hey, Iger, how about an animatronic of, oh I don't know, Han Solo? You know, a character people actually CARE about?

How much of a beating do you need before you figure out that you've effed up Star Wars pretty much from the beginning of its "revival" because you ignored its glorious past and focused on its mediocre derivative dopey dystopian present?

Moron.

Movielover

So admittedly, I have not been following this thread closely as it'll be more than a year before I have an opportunity to take on rotr, however I just saw a Reddit post talking about the rumored ride length and heard everything from 15, to 18, to 38 to 50 minutes! Not since Universe of Energy has that sort of thing happened. I searched this thread and can't find anything speculating on the length. Is there anything out there from a reliable source?

The actual ride segment will only be about 8 minutes if I recall correctly. @marni1971 or any other inside please correct me if I'm wrong. However the entire experience from pre-show in the Resistance base, flight on the transport from the planet to the Star Destroyer, and then moving through the ship, loading and the the ride will be closer to 15 to 20.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The actual ride segment will only be about 8 minutes if I recall correctly. @marni1971 or any other inside please correct me if I'm wrong. However the entire experience from pre-show in the Resistance base, flight on the transport from the planet to the Star Destroyer, and then moving through the ship, loading and the the ride will be closer to 15 to 20.
I’d guesstimate 8 is pushing it.

Surferboy567

Well, whoop-de-frickin'-doo! Finn! Be still my heart!

Hey, Iger, how about an animatronic of, oh I don't know, Han Solo? You know, a character people actually CARE about?

How much of a beating do you need before you figure out that you've effed up Star Wars pretty much from the beginning of its "revival" because you ignored its glorious past and focused on its mediocre derivative dopey dystopian present?

Moron.

geez...Take a deep breath.

peter11435

Moron.
Lol

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes

Moron.

Best mantrum in this thread.

Purduevian

I think the ride times being speculated on other sites might include the whole experience in their guestimations. It would be like including the stretching room in HMs ride time. We know this ride with have an elaborate preshow of us being captured by the First order (maybe 5 mins?), a wait in the hanger (10 mins?), an individual loading area for each car (3 mins?), then the actual ride (8 mins?) add them all up and you get a "ride experience time" of ~26 minutes.

thequeuelinelectures

I think the ride times being speculated on other sites might include the whole experience in their guestimations. It would be like including the stretching room in HMs ride time. We know this ride with have an elaborate preshow of us being captured by the First order (maybe 5 mins?), a wait in the hanger (10 mins?), an individual loading area for each car (3 mins?), then the actual ride (8 mins?) add them all up and you get a "ride experience time" of ~26 minutes.

That’s whole 28 minute thing originated with a comment by Alicia Stella of Theme Park Stop and this is 100% what she meant. It got taken out of context by a lot of other outlets

mikejs78

Premium Member
If the preshow is good enough, that makes sense. Personally, for example, I consider the stretching room part of the attraction, while I don't really consider the movie at RnRC as part of it. All depends how good it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom