Rise of the Resistance(NON-SPOILER REVIEWS)

Chris767

Original Poster
I figured this may be helpful to some people including myself. I am not sure when I will get to experience ROTR for the first time and have been trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. I know some other people on the boards who are the same way. General thoughts on the ride though for those that ride it opening weekend or soon afterword would be cool to hear though. Thanks!

Last edited:

mergatroid

I'm not sure how you can review it without using spoilers to be honest? What would constitute a spoiler? I mean if you say "I loved the AT-AT scene especially how they ..................................... ", does that spoil it for those who don't want to know anymore about that till they ride it?

I'm not having a go and it's a good idea in principle, just a minefield to navigate?

Chris767

Original Poster
I'm not sure how you can review it without using spoilers to be honest? What would constitute a spoiler? I mean if you say "I loved the AT-AT scene especially how they ..................................... ", does that spoil it for those who don't want to know anymore about that till they ride it?

I'm not having a go and it's a good idea in principle, just a minefield to navigate?

Yea this is true, I guess I was thinking in terms similar to like a non-spoiler movie review. Like over all feelings. Did you enjoy the ride? Is it the best ride ever? Underwhelming? Where does it rank among other Disney rides?

Stuff like that I guess, but yea could be treading on thin ice with it lol. It’s going to be very hard for me not to watch videos once they hit.

Rich Brownn

It is hard to describe without spoilers... the ride is so incredible though. Things go by so fast and the pace really adds to the feeling of trying to escape. The CM were in top form today too... I will say that at least one scene brought audible gasps from my car, there was one effect I heard people wondering how it was done. The best thing I can say is, when it was over I immediately wanted to ride it again!

Chris767

Original Poster
So I ended up getting to actually go and ride it. And it was great! I had high expectations and still feel like they were exceeded!!

Megbutnotmegan

My non spoiler review: this experience is incredible. It’s like nothing I’ve ever experienced while also bringing together all the goodness of Disney Imagineering past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom