RIP Electric Umbrella

trainplane3

I’ll have a wider photo somewhere then. That wall was added in 1994.
Assuming the restrooms didn't move then this is roughly where it was at:
innohole.JPG

Credit to some Youtuber that doesn't speak in their videos

trainplane3

Some really cool nerd must've put it together.
I think this is the person that knew (or commented) about the hole:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Some really cool nerd must've put it together.
I think this is the person that knew (or commented) about the hole:
The hole seems to have been connected to the legacy HVAC system

Cmdr_Crimson

I'd like to know this too.

I'd be willing to bet they'd just replace the interior theming with something extremely bland, at most, by this point.
Well, the last pic bioreconstruct took on the 20th at Epcot when construction halted shows all the tables are still in the seating area...And we honestly don't know if the interior had began being gutted..
ETlCohuXsAsp9eA

Last edited:

FettFan

Original Poster
With the concept art they showed at D23expo..I just hope they aren't taking the "Healthy foods" route.. That's what Sunshine Seasons is for..
From Blog Mickey
epcot-future-world-overhaul-concept-art-9.jpg

That's actually interesting. Is there any other art released for it?

It looks like they're keeping a vague "communications" theme with the space, given the lighted world map on the wall.

FettFan

Original Poster
There aren't that many counter service options if you don't want to walk all the way to world showcase.

Aye. Counter service in Future World consisted of Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons Food Fair in the Land.

Your next stop beyond those was La Cantina at the Mexico Pavilion or Refreshment Port near the Canada Pavilion.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There aren't that many counter service options if you don't want to walk all the way to world showcase.
Aye. Counter service in Future World consisted of Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons Food Fair in the Land.

Your next stop beyond those was La Cantina at the Mexico Pavilion or Refreshment Port near the Canada Pavilion.
That’s not the way it used to be.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

That’s not the way it used to be.
Too bad we don't have the Wonder Waffle from the WOL pavilion anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom