Riots

natatomic

Reading the article the murders are shocking however I noticed that the police, prosecutors and the families did not believe it was a hate crime.
Then what the heck was it? A love crime? They deserve less justice because they were white? If you can’t prove they were killed for being white, you can’t prove George Floyd was killed for being black (and I am just as outraged as everyone else for his murder). He could have been killed simply because the cop was a low-life, evil , just like the monsters that killed those two kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hockey89

Advertisement
Reading the article the murders are shocking however I noticed that the police, prosecutors and the families of the victims did not believe it was a hate crime. It would challenging to charge the bad guys with a hate crime if these groups don't think so.
I would bet my left arm if the races were reversed it would be... The media would have hammered home until it was...

Hockey89

If you can’t prove they were killed for being white, you can’t prove George Floyd was killed for being black (and I am just as outraged as everyone else for his murder). He could have been killed simply because the cop was a low-life, evil , just like the monsters that killed those two kids.
Only have to "prove" it when it's a white victim... Black victim it is always a hate crime.... Fun world we live in when agenda and narrative mean more...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilofan

Then what the heck was it? A love crime? They deserve less justice because they were white? If you can’t prove they were killed for being white, you can’t prove George Floyd was killed for being black (and I am just as outraged as everyone else for his murder). He could have been killed simply because the cop was a low-life, evil p***k, just like the monsters that killed those two kids.
I hear you but if the police and prosecutors don't think it's a hate crime then that is a serious roadblock.

natatomic

I hear you but if the police and prosecutors don't think it's a hate crime then that is a serious roadblock.
Ugh, that makes me so angry. Murder is murder, especially if done with intention. If you choose to violently take someone’s life, there is ONLY hate in your heart, and I don’t care what the reason. I mean, if I was being murdered, the last thing I’d be thinking would be, “well, at least this isn’t hate crime.”

Honestly, if “reverse racism” doesn’t exist, which many people believe, of course no one is going to say those two victims were part of a hate crime.

Last edited:

Lilofan

Defense Secretary Mark Esper, West Point graduate, advising in a speech on TV that he does not support using active duty forces to quell protests. Trump will not be happy with his DS. If Trump gives the DS a direct order, some options is to follow the order or resign.

Hockey89

Ugh, that makes me so angry. Murder is murder, especially if done with intention. If you choose to violently take someone’s life, there is ONLY hate in your heart, and I don’t care what the reason. I mean, if I was being murdered, the last thing I’d be thinking would be, “well, at least this isn’t hate crime.” Honestly, I think laws like this cause more division.
Does anybody believe they didn't target white people...

The hate crime law is BS.... Applied when it fits some box.... Similar to what many people complain about the death penalty...

Hockey89

Defense Secretary Mark Esper, West Point graduate, advising in a speech on TV that he does not support using active duty forces to quell protests. Trump will not be happy with his DS. If Trump gives the DS a direct order, some options is to follow the order or resign.
Did he give reasons why he's against it?

LUVMCO

95% of the country is in agreement that what happened to Goerge was wrong Why are we all fighting? Why are we so divided? Who wins from this? I think these are questions that need to be answered.

unmitigated disaster

This happened so close to where I lived at the time. I’ve never forgotten them, EVER, even though I didn’t know them and it happened quite a while ago. But if you read the details of what those two kids endured during their last few days/hours on earth...it’ll make your stomach churn, and I doubt you’d ever forget them either.
The woman involved wrote in her diary about what an “adventure” she had. She is up for parole again soon, I think. How any of them even qualified for parole is beyond me.
Manson and his groupies kept coming up for parole, too. It's a part of the legal system.

Hockey89

True. There are a lot of injustices in the system. My uncle was killed by a drunk driver who didn’t serve a day in prison. It was t even his first DUI. So much of the justice system is broken and corrupt.
Most of the time it is about winning and not justice.... Sorry to hear that....

Timmay

Ugh, that makes me so angry. Murder is murder, especially if done with intention. If you choose to violently take someone’s life, there is ONLY hate in your heart, and I don’t care what the reason. I mean, if I was being murdered, the last thing I’d be thinking would be, “well, at least this isn’t hate crime.”

Honestly, if “reverse racism” doesn’t exist, which many people believe, of course no one is going to say those two victims were part of a hate crime.
Spooky how these guys seem to be spot on about society in almost every episode.

21stamps

Original Poster
95% of the country is in agreement that what happened to Goerge was wrong Why are we all fighting? Why are we so divided? Who wins from this? I think these are questions that need to be answered.
Exactly!!! I don’t understand it!!! We have news channels sparking division, flat out advocating it.. there’s riots, innocent people getting killed, for what??? We were all in agreement!

LUVMCO

Exactly!!! I don’t understand it!!! We have news channels sparking division, flat out advocating it.. there’s riots, innocent people getting killed, for what??? We were all in agreement!
It’s not by accident. They want us divided and we oblige.

Top Bottom