Riots & Protests

raven24

I happen to find Twitter to be very toxic, hence why I don’t have an account, but it is good for some things.

A64FC676-8BE1-45F8-AF45-2FAEF96FEB0E.jpeg

ImperfectPixie

Advertisement
I happen to find Twitter to be very toxic, hence why I don’t have an account, but it is good for some things.

View attachment 523953
Same. I only have an account so I can deep-dive tweets that are linked to. I've only tweeted a handful of times, and that was during the James Gunn stuff.

raven24

Same. I only have an account so I can deep-dive tweets that are linked to. I've only tweeted a handful of times, and that was during the James Gunn stuff.
I don’t blame you. It’s just too much. I have seen some very humorous and fun activity on Twitter many times before, but it’s not enough for me to create an account and become engaged. I’m too concerned for my mental health lol.

DoubleJ21

These people need to knock it off. They're making fools of themselves and dishonoring those who died in the attack.

ETA: Greene...does she not realize that there are republicans in the room with her who support impeachment?!?

What we’re hearing: On Tuesday, Reps. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) got in a tart back and forth on a text chain with all freshmen GOP members, according to sources who've read the text messages.

• The conversation started when Greene — a fierce defender of President Trump and former QAnon backer — sent a National Pulse article to the chain claiming the president’s approval numbers had increased in December.
  • Mace, who came out early against Republicans who planned to reject the election results, fired back: “I’m disgusted by what you and other Q-conspiracy theorists did last week in the chamber after all of the violence.”
  • Greene said she condemned it and told Mace “don’t believe the fake news." She also brought up how some Black Lives Matter protests turned violent.
  • Mace answered: “Literal QAnon lady trying to deny she’s a QAnon lady.”
According to the sources who've read the messages, Rep. Burgess Owens (R-Utah) chimed in thanking Greene for the support of the president. Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) pinged his support of Mace.

ImperfectPixie

What we’re hearing: On Tuesday, Reps. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) got in a tart back and forth on a text chain with all freshmen GOP members, according to sources who've read the text messages.

• The conversation started when Greene — a fierce defender of President Trump and former QAnon backer — sent a National Pulse article to the chain claiming the president’s approval numbers had increased in December.
  • Mace, who came out early against Republicans who planned to reject the election results, fired back: “I’m disgusted by what you and other Q-conspiracy theorists did last week in the chamber after all of the violence.”
  • Greene said she condemned it and told Mace “don’t believe the fake news." She also brought up how some Black Lives Matter protests turned violent.
  • Mace answered: “Literal QAnon lady trying to deny she’s a QAnon lady.”
According to the sources who've read the messages, Rep. Burgess Owens (R-Utah) chimed in thanking Greene for the support of the president. Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) pinged his support of Mace.
The comparing of spontaneous looting and rioting over the police killing people in the streets to a literal coup attempt egged on by the president and other elected officials is pale beyond belief.

hopemax

I don’t blame you. It’s just too much. I have seen some very humorous and fun activity on Twitter many times before, but it’s not enough for me to create an account and become engaged. I’m too concerned for my mental health lol.
I only got one because of COVID. I am following 2 local media people, 1 former Obama health person and 6 Epi/Virology people.

I got tired of remembering what their names/handles were to search manually for new posts. I have been looking at it for other reasons this year, but I hope that once COVID is over I can retire it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom