Rio Disney Resort: Disney's first South American Resort

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Welcome to Rio Disney Resort!

Rio Disney Resort is Disney's first attempt at a South American Theme Park Resort. Comprised of multiple theme parks, lots of resort hotels, dining, and an entertainment, there is something for everyone.

Opening Speech
"To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Brazil Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past…and here youth may savor the challenge, hope, excitement and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created our world…with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. "

Theme Parks
Disneyland Brazil
Disney's CineMagine Kingdom
Disney's World Showcase
Disney's Explorer's Kingdom
Disney's Thrillseekers Park

Resort Hotels
Disney's Medieval Times Hotel (Value)
Disney's Pirates Island Hotel (Value)
Disney's ESPN Champions Hotel (Value)
Brazil Disney Celebration Hotel (Value)
Disney's Pixar Point Hotel (Value)
Disney's Summertime Retreat- Tropica (Moderate)
Disney's Summertime Retreat- Beachside (Moderate)
Disney's Summertime Retreat- Dockside (Moderate)
Disney's Summertime Retreat- Thunderbird (Moderate)
Disney's Wonders of Arts Hotel (Moderate)
Brazil Disneyland Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's AdventurePORT Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's Global Village Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's Explorer's Lodge (Deluxe)
Disney's Mineral Lake Resort (Deluxe)
Disney's Gold Coast Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's Hollywood Magic Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's New York New York Hotel (Deluxe)
Disney's Hotel San Francisco (Deluxe)
Disney's Hotel Bahamas (Deluxe)
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser (Immersive)
Mystic Manor Ghost Tours (Immersive)
Avengers Campus Bunkers (Immersive)​

Last edited:

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Disneyland Rio

image0.jpeg

Welcome to Disneyland Rio, a place where you can let your heart go wild.
You can explore the lands of the past, present, and future, as well as the lands that will never be.
The park has seven themed lands, each to explore your imagination.
The park is a total of 150 acres, with lots of space for future expansion and lands, some of which are outlined here.
Park Attractions:
  1. Disneyland Railway​
  2. Main Street Vehicles​
  3. Carousel of Progress​
  4. One Nation, Under God​
  5. Hall of the Declaration of Independence​
  6. Fire Mountain​
  7. Jungle Cruise- off to Polynesia!​
  8. Walt Disney's Rio's Enchanted Tiki Room Starring Rio​
  9. Moana, a Homecoming Celebration​
  10. Journey of Water, inspired by Moana​
  11. Thunder Mesa Mining Company​
  12. Geyser Mountain​
  13. Phantom Manor​
  14. Roundup Rodeo​
  15. Legends of the Wild West​
  16. Under the Sea: Voyage of the Little Mermaid​
  17. Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster​
  18. Jumpin' Jellyfish​
  19. Blowfish Balloon Race​
  20. Scuttle's Scooters​
  21. Ariel's Greeting Grotto​
  22. Snow White's Scary Adventures​
  23. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train​
  24. Peter Pan: Flight over Neverland​
  25. Pixie Hollow​
  26. Fantasia Carousel​
  27. Storytelling Gardens​
  28. Mad Tea Party​
  29. Alice in Wonderland​
  30. Enchanted Tales of Beauty and the Beast​
  31. Enchanted Tales with Belle​
  32. Beauty and the Beast Sing-a-Long Spectacular​
  33. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  34. Casey Jr's Circus Train
  35. Toontown Hurricane
  36. The Para Tower
  37. Cirque Disney
  38. The Greatest Show
  39. Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
  40. Chip and Dale's Toontown Spin
  41. Mickey Mouse Club House
  42. Toontown Style Studio
  43. Donald's Ship
  44. Chip and Dale's Tree-house
  45. The Moo Mart
  46. Onward, a Guinevere Adventure
  47. The Enchanted Snow Queen
  48. Into the Unknown, a Frozen 2 Adventure
  49. Sven's Sliding Sleighs
  50. Dragon Challenge
  51. Fantasia Gardens
  52. Quest for the Unicorn
  53. Rapunzel's Best Day Ever

Last edited:

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Main Street USA

image1.jpeg
image0 (1).jpeg

Main Street USA is the park's entrance land.
It is primarily geared toward shopping and dining. However, there are some attractions present in the land.
At the land's front, there is the Disneyland Hotel.
It is similar to the Disneyland Hotel in Paris, with lots of suites and express access to the theme park.

disneyland-hotel.jpg
Attractions:
  1. Disneyland Railway: Take a ride on a restored 1900's train car around the park!​
  2. Main Street Vehicles: Ride down some historic streetcars, police vehicles, trolleys, or other vehicles.​
  3. Carousel of Progress: Watch the history of Innovation with a 1900's family, led by John. Remember that there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.​
  4. One Nation, Under God: Learn about the principals that guide the United States, in a 29 minute presentation.​
  5. Hall of the Declaration of Independence: Learn about the America's escape from the British.​

Dining:
  1. Walt's- An American Restaurant: Fine, American dining. (Requires 2 DDP credits)
  2. Liberty Tree Tavern: Table-service, American dining with a traditional menu. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
  3. Casey's Corner: Quick-service ballpark-inspired foods, like hot dogs, burgers, and ice cream. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
  4. Main Street Market House: Quick-service pastries, Coffee, and the like. Presented by Starbucks. (DDP not accepted)
  5. Great American Waffle Company: Quick-services breakfasts, including Mickey Waffles. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
Shopping:
  1. Walter & Co: The world's largest retail store, with 4 floors of retail of various types, like a European marketplace.

Attachments

• 1580332640419.png
    1580332640419.png
    273 bytes · Views: 59

orlando678-

Main Street USA

View attachment 445158View attachment 445159

Main Street USA is the park's entrance land.
It is primarily geared toward shopping and dining. However, there are some attractions present in the land.
At the land's front, there is the Disneyland Hotel.
It is similar to the Disneyland Hotel in Paris, with lots of suites and express access to the theme park.

View attachment 445176
Attractions:
  1. Disneyland Railway: Take a ride on a restored 1900's train car around the park!​
  2. Main Street Vehicles: Ride down some historic streetcars, police vehicles, trolleys, or other vehicles.​
  3. Carousel of Progress: Watch the history of Innovation with a 1900's family, led by John. Remember that there's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.​
  4. One Nation, Under God: Learn about the principals that guide the United States, in a 29 minute presentation.​
  5. Hall of the Declaration of Independence: Learn about the America's escape from the British.​

Dining:
  1. Walt's- An American Restaurant: Fine, American dining. (Requires 2 DDP credits)
  2. Liberty Tree Tavern: Table-service, American dining with a traditional menu. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
  3. Casey's Corner: Quick-service ballpark-inspired foods, like hot dogs, burgers, and ice cream. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
  4. Main Street Market House: Quick-service pastries, Coffee, and the like. Presented by Starbucks. (DDP not accepted)
  5. Great American Waffle Company: Quick-services breakfasts, including Mickey Waffles. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
Shopping:
  1. Walter & Co: The world's largest retail store, with 4 floors of retail of various types, like a European marketplace.
I really like your ideas. Realistically speaking however, I really dont see the appeal of making such an Americanized park in a foreign resort. Sure, the US has a big history with a lot to show to the world, but even with Paris and Hong Kong I wish theyd just made it a bit more relevant to the country the resort is in. It feels kind of odd to just tell Americas story there, thats why I feel World Bazaar and Mickey Avenue are both so effective, even though World Bazaar still borrows a lot from the original Main Street area.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
I really like your ideas. Realistically speaking however, I really dont see the appeal of making such an Americanized park in a foreign resort. Sure, the US has a big history with a lot to show to the world, but even with Paris and Hong Kong I wish theyd just made it a bit more relevant to the country the resort is in. It feels kind of odd to just tell Americas story there, thats why I feel World Bazaar and Mickey Avenue are both so effective, even though World Bazaar still borrows a lot from the original Main Street area.

Valid point! I see where you are coming from, and I appreciate it. I'm certainly going to balance out which countries I use in my upcoming parks! 👍

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Adventureland

Blog - Fire Mountain.jpg

Adventureland is a land dedicated to the adventures of Polynesia.
In this land, you enter a Polynesian town that never was, but will always be.​
Attractions:
  1. Fire Mountain: Tour Mount Vulcan with your S,E.A. guide, when suddenly, everything goes haywire.​
  2. Jungle Cruise- Off To Polynesia: Take a fun tour around the Polynesian Islands with your funny skipper.​
  3. Moana, a Homecoming Celebration: Dark ride themed around the famous Moana.​
  4. Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana: Fun, 360 water playground.​
  5. Walt Disney's Rio's Enchanted Tiki Room: Welcome to the room, where all the birds sing words and the flowers croon.​
Dining:
  1. Bengal Barbecue: Quick-Service BBQ menu. (Requires 1 DDP Credit)
  2. Tropical Hideaway: Lounge-style restaurant (DDP Not Accepted)
  3. Trader Sam's Tropical Hideaway: Tiki bar at Tropical Hideaway. (DDP not Accepted)
  4. Aloha Isle: Quick-service, Ice-Cold treats (Requires 1 DDP Snack Credit)
Shopping:
  1. Fire Gifts: Mementos from your tour of Mount Vulcan.
  2. Adventure Bazaar: Outdoor Market from Adventureland.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Original Poster
Thunder Mesa
Frontierland.jpg

Thunder Mesa is a mining town, with strict work-based expectations.
Everyone in the town exists to either mine, or serve the miners.
Attractions:
  1. Thunder Mesa Mining Company: Take a (doomed) tour of the mine.​
  2. Geyser Mountain: A grand tour of the Mountain goes terribly wrong.​
  3. Phantom Manor: A Haunted Ghost house in Thunder Mesa, where you never know what will happen.​
  4. Roundup Rodeo: Go to town on a Western Animal, and rodeo with it!​
  5. Legends of the Wild West: Walk-through attraction with Western characters.​
Restaurants:
  1. Lucky Nugget Saloon: Quick-service, Tex-Mex Cuisine. (1 DDP Credit Required)
  2. Golden Horseshoe: Table-service, Western Cuisine with a show (1 DDP Credit Required)
  3. Phantom Diner: Signature table-service dining in the Phantom Ballroom (2 DDP Credits Required)
  4. Gold Shack: Quick-service American food (1 DDP Credit Required)
Shopping
  1. Phantom Treasures
  2. Briar Patch Shop
  3. Rodeo Roundups

Attachments

• Thunder_Mesa_(4).jpg
    Thunder_Mesa_(4).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 41

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom