Rides per day.

MattC

Original Poster
Just curious what is everyone's average or most rides done in a day? Buses, monorails and shows don't count :) but multiple times on one ride do.

My wife and I average around 12 with the most being 17. We usually start at opening and break for a couple of hours around 4 for dinner. Then head back and stay until 11-12ish.

MattC

Original Poster
It's a good question but I have no idea. After you've been on an attraction 50 times (my DS says he's over 100 on RnRC!) you slow down and start enjoying the little things. But defintely the first trips to WDW were all about the rides. Those days were a lot of fun!

Good point:) I have an ap on my phone to track it. We don't rush by any means, but I've always liked tracking it. I'm weird though.

DizneyPryncess

It'd be a guess, but probably 10-15. We don't try to hit every ride. I think after being there so many times, we more or less just enjoy taking in the details, eating & walking around more than trying to get to every attraction.

ImagineerDude

We did every attraction in MK except for 6, and they were smaller (AKA non-important attractions). We go from opening to closing with small snack/lunch or dinner breaks (restaurants with one $). We rode the mountains, people mover, Buzz Lightyear, and Pirates at least twice. I would say 20-24 depending on the size of the park. We just REALLY know how to work around the MK. Fast passes are our best friends :D

Well, if I take the shows to be literal and not to include philharmagic and country bears i would say the most was my last trip and we did 20. If we include those types of shows it was 24 or 25. We only had that one day to do the Magic Kingdom so we powered through the morning and actually relaxed in the afternoon. Most of the rides were done in the first couple hours it seemed. We always get there first thing and are able to hit everything in fantasyland in no time at all.

Scuttle

Before the enforcement of fastpass return times I could do every attraction in the MK if I arrived at 9. This is only if the park was open until 10 or later, but it was certainly possible if you tried and saved your fastpasses. Again this was before the new fastpass rules showing how much the new rules really have effected touring for the worst.

DrummerAlly

Just curious what is everyone's average or most rides done in a day? Buses, monorails and shows don't count :) but multiple times on one ride do.

My wife and I average around 12 with the most being 17. We usually start at opening and break for a couple of hours around 4 for dinner. Then head back and stay until 11-12ish.

Why don't shows count?! That's half our day usually!

wiigirl

75.gif
get to parks at 1 stay till close shows included id say 18/20

Us too....as many as possible! ;)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I never really thought about this but doing the math :confused: (someone smell smoke?) I would say that we average around 18 rides a day. That's with going back to the parks after supper for some more rides.

Vader2112

Wow you guys are amazing I maybe do 7 or 8 rides at MK, none or 1 (TSM) at HWS or Epcot. Kids (2 and 4) like shows and dare I say it meet and greets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom