Rides and shows need love

Smiley/OCD

I'm 100% certain that there was not a single light bulb on the Carnatorus because I could just barely see it, and it wasn't moving at all... I swear it was a cover up. Haunted Mansion seemed normal to me.

The things you addressed for IASW were still an issue a couple of days ago... And splash is in a bad state.

I will say though... Whoever is in charge of maintaining Country Bear Jamboree... That show was absolutely AWESOME!! Every animatronic looked great! And everyone had a great time.
I'm 100% certain that there was not a single light bulb on the Carnatorus because I could just barely see it, and it wasn't moving at all... I swear it was a cover up. Haunted Mansion seemed normal to me.

The things you addressed for IASW were still an issue a couple of days ago... And splash is in a bad state.

I will say though... Whoever is in charge of maintaining Country Bear Jamboree... That show was absolutely AWESOME!! Every animatronic looked great! And everyone had a great time.
You know, it's funny...we rode HM 3 times while we were there and I NEVER saw the "infinity staircase"...I mentioned it to a CM after we got off the last time, and he used the eyes aren't adjusted yet excuse...maybe it's just me, but somehow, I don't think so.

amazza

Was on HM over the weekend...it was completely dark. Could not see the purple wallpaper at all, the ghost family photos in the hallway were barely noticeable. As you enter the seance room, the first vignette has an odd light just swirling around in a pattern, I believe there is supposed to be an instrument in front of it or some other prop. It has been that way for months now. The only thing visible of the crow was his red eye, otherwise you could not make out what the animal was. There was no music at all in the ballroom. Very little lighting in the graveyard. To me, they have repainted all of the graveyard ghosts with so much neon paint that they have lost their character, their facial features are not defined. After we exited the ride, it shutdown. Side note - I just watched a retro video and saw that the groundskeeper AA actually moved. I don't believe I have ever seen him move before.

On Splash, the hopping Bre'r Rabbit AA was missing. One of the splashing turtles was not moving. We were in a queue of 6 other boats on the final ramp before the drop, just sitting still for a few minutes. The cannon blasters at the end of the drop were off and the waterfall to the right of the boat was off. On the riverboat, a few of the chickens on the top level looked as though they were doing the limbo - nearly bent backwards!

Many of the extra features in IASW were moving (they had not been for the past several visits) like the balloon kids near France or the kids on the flying carpets.

The Tiki Room looked great, BUT, the cast member did not wake up Jose with the cane! I thought that was part of the show?

DisAl

Some of the buildings too. This rotten wood is just outside the restrooms next to the fire station on the left when you enter the MK.
DSCN7627.JPG

Naplesgolfer

Some of the buildings too. This rotten wood is just outside the restrooms next to the fire station on the left when you enter the MK.
View attachment 562438
Wow!! you would never see this just a short time ago. It would have been identified much earlier and covered until the moulding could be made or sourced and then installed and painted after hours. Disney is really slipping in so many area's

Last edited:

stewdog1

Wow!! you would never see this just a short time ago. It would have been identified much earlier and covered until the moulding could be made or sourced and then installed and painted after hours. Disney is really slipping in so many area's
I'm really not looking forward to the 6k+ i'm about to spend in July there. This will be the last time we are going to go for a long time.

NickMaio

To everyone who is voicing their concerns about rides please email WDW as well.
Google WDW contact email. It's easy.
Also reference this lack of maintence as the primary reason why you will not be returning next year. Especially if you are an annual visitor.
1 drop of water does very little, a deluge can do a lot more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom