Ride videos!!!!

barnum42

It's your call. Though I will grant you that your can't load it for just two or three vids. Once you see what else is there, you just keep downloading :lol:

disneytati

barnum42 said:
It's your call. Though I will grant you that your can't load it for just two or three vids. Once you see what else is there, you just keep downloading :lol:

Yeah, that happened to me. I downloaded mIrc because it was the only way I had to watch the Travel Channel Special I wanted. Man, I just couldn't stop downloading!!!! And now I have lots of specials, as well as commercials and other stuff! You won't regret! :wave:

Hi all! I'm kind of frustrated.

I saw this very old, very long post and got drawn in. I kept trying old links to get them to work with no avail. Then, on page 19, post #272, a wonderful list was posted. Hey, not one of them worked.

Finally, after hours of reading and trying various posts, I found that I need to download MIrc. Which, hey, that's not working for me either. So what can I do? I really want to see some of these ride videos, but I can't get them!

I like to think I'm computer literate (at least the basics) but I'm so confused right now, I can't belive it.

barnum42

Dakotadogy said:
I'll try more on the MIRC thing tomorrow when my head stops spinning.
It took me a few readthroughs for MIRC to make sense (Pre- Invision). Once it clicks it will all make sense. Also it is very unforgiving if you make any mistakes in the setup. Just go through all the instructions and you will find whatever the troublesome bit is.

horizonsboy

I'll take my video camera and record the rides for you. And they won't be like those cheap, badly edited videos that I've seen on tons of websites. They'll be edited to almost perfection and will be shot from lots of different angles. I'll post a vid soon.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Horizonsboy - regarding your signature - since you were in the Horizons classroom do you know the McGinnis`? Looking forward to your videos :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom