Ride videos!!!!

RU42

Literally they were just added late Suday - so it is possible they have not been picked up yet. I haven't even had the time to pick them up yet. ;)

RU

dxwwf3

RU42 said:
Literally they were just added late Suday - so it is possible they have not been picked up yet. I haven't even had the time to pick them up yet. ;)

RU

Oh I see. Thanks for the heads up.

djmatthews

Hello All

I was wondering, if anyone has posted the Travel Channel "Fan's Guide to WDW" on MIRC, I've been looking around and can't see it.

Cheers :sohappy:

djmatthews

Thanks so much DisneyJedi. I love the Travel Channel shows. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the UK and those without the Travel Channel that your efforts and everyone elses are much appriciated.

barnum42

djmatthews said:
Thanks so much DisneyJedi. I love the Travel Channel shows. I'm sure I speak for the rest of the UK and those without the Travel Channel that your efforts and everyone elses are much appriciated.
I second the motion :wave:

DisneyJedi

No problem guys! I enjoy doing it. It's on the distribution server now and I have messaged the servers about it being available. I believe joshwil in the channel is the first server grabbing it, so he'll have it in a little bit to share.

djmatthews

DisneyJedi said:
No problem guys! I enjoy doing it. It's on the distribution server now and I have messaged the servers about it being available. I believe joshwil in the channel is the first server grabbing it, so he'll have it in a little bit to share.

That goes a little over my head.... but thanks!

Hi gang

Two requests: can someone direct me to the artwork for the unofficial Disneyland 50th anniversary set?

Second, I'm looking for audio or video of the video that plays in the outer lobby of New Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln -- not the preshow itself, but the video that describes the sculpting of the figures, etc.

Thanks!

djmatthews

Hello All

I have a couple of requests. I have heard people on various Disney boards talking about a Top 10 Water Park show on the Travel Channel, does this include the Disney two? If so, does anybody have it and could upload it to MIRC?

Second request. Does anybody have Illuminations 25?

Third Request. The Magic Kingdom Skyway. I have seen the Disneyland one, but would love to see this MK classic.

I feel very cheeky asking for things like this, as I can offer nothing in return!

Cheers Peeps!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Monster Sound Show video by pack7 & RU42? Where?

Anyone know where I can find the `Monster Sound Show` video, filmed by pack7 and edited bu RU? pack7`s note at Disney Central says its linked in this thread, but I must be blind. Cheers!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Found it... forgot to refresh Distro. Duh! Thanks to pack7 & RU for bringing us this long lost classic! Now if only we could find Superstar Television, the Mickey & Michael film and the Cronkite film....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom