Ride videos!!!!

PBarton

vfxpro said:
There are more videos going online daily. The best place overall to get WDW videos is #disney-central, it's fast, easy and everyone is friendly..
Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself.

:wave:

dannb1001

Ride Video, Audio

Does anyone have the audio, or video of Spaceship Earth they could maybe send me? I have been looking everywhere online and can not seem to find it.
I was also looking for the enterance music to Buzz lightyear, no such luck with that either. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Please email or contact me through AIM. Thanks!

isnet396

Hey all,

I've got a ton (read: hundreds of gb) of bandwidth that I could use to make an online "channel" of old videos in streaming Flash files. If anyone has videos they'd like to suggest or send my way, send me an IM or email (isnet396@optonline.net).

isnet396

Streaming FLV files can go up to 700kbps in bitrate for video and 256kbps for audio - CD quality audio is only 128kbps....arranging a playlist is also not particularly difficult either.

Dubman

I have a question.. I've got a bunch of home video of different attractions at Disneyworld. I was able to capture, edit and put them in a Mpeg4 format. I did this so I could put them on my video Ipod, which worked great! My question now is how do I share them with people beside using photobucket.com as I did for the following Soarin ride thru..

It doesn't allow people to save the video as far as I know.. Are there any other video hosting sites I can upload them to?? The Soarin' mpeg4 file is about 40MB in size, as are most of my videos, and most are under 10 minutes except the fireworks and stage shows...

dolbyman

looks like flash video for me ... when you search smth for sharing medium quality flash video youtube is your choice :wave:

alternative would be video.google.com

ZapperZ

YouTube is the most obvious choice. However, all of my Disney videos are on Google Video, mainly because they can accept files of any size (and some of mine are more than 400 MB, especially the parades).

Zz.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The problem with YouTube and Google is the quality is from mediocre to god-awful. That`s why a private-network filing system can host files at original quality. Almost, but not quite as, easy as right-click-to-save but it`s still free. All my videos are available for free via torrents, and I`ve seen first hand versions of mine that have been put on Google/Yube. The quality can be embarrassing compared to the originals.

And saving YouTube / Google files and converting to a DVD-friendly format is harder for a lot of peeps than torrents.

Dubman

Thankyou for your replies.. I'm going to try them out this evening.. If anyone has any interest in iPod format videos from WDW or DL let me know via PM..

ZapperZ

The problem with YouTube and Google is the quality is from mediocre to god-awful. That`s why a private-network filing system can host files at original quality. Almost, but not quite as, easy as right-click-to-save but it`s still free. All my videos are available for free via torrents, and I`ve seen first hand versions of mine that have been put on Google/Yube. The quality can be embarrassing compared to the originals.

And saving YouTube / Google files and converting to a DVD-friendly format is harder for a lot of peeps than torrents.

I don't know about YouTube, but for google video, only the streaming video has that crappy quality. If you instead do a download of the video file, you get the exact version that was uploaded. So this is no different than having a "private-network filing system".

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom