Ride videos!!!!

dxwwf3

Uh Rob I glossed over the point where you said these were from a digital photo camera. I can't believe it! That must be one heck of a camera.

Robfasto

dxwwf3 said:
Uh Rob I glossed over the point where you said these were from a digital photo camera. I can't believe it! That must be one heck of a camera.

It is the Canon PowerShot S1 IS 3.2 MegaPixel, although it has been discontinued in favor of the S2 5.0 MegaPixel it seems to be a really great camera. When taking moves at 320x240 @ 30 fps I can get 24 minutes on a 1 GB flash card, set at 640x480 it drops to 11 minutes which still is not bed. The only limit on the video is the size of your flash card. Needless to say I was happily surprise with the quality of the video.

Desperad07

good test track video

Are there any good high quality Test Track ride videos out there? I've searched and all i come up is the really low quality one WDWMagic has up and another that's just from the part outside of the pavillion. I'm looking for a good beginning to end one.

Any such luck?

Thanks!!

Desperad07

You're right...it is. I finally scooped it up. Great quality, particularly the track outside. (Most of the others I've seen, there is a terrible glare and unsteady cam.) Thanks!

Blue0ctane

Insanity. Consdering that I hit the ride twelve times that day, I doubt that it was fear. :D

I still watch it because I lost the transfer cable for my Mini DV camera (so I wouldn't be able to get the video on the computer if I took a video with it), and the camera I used only records for about two minutes at the longest. Shame, because its memory card could hold a very large video.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom