Ride videos!!!!

djmatthews

I'll second Marni - Many Thanks DisneyJedi. I'm now so excited. I love the Channel Travel programmes. I seem to have watched the others so many times.

DisneyJedi

Sorry guys... I failed. My air conditioning unit was broke in my apartment for 2 days. It got real hot and when I came home from work today my DVR harddrive was dead. I put it in my PC and the BIOS won't even detect it. I don't know if it actually recorded Fan's Guide to WDW or not. I don't see the show being aired again within the next 9 days. Can someone keep a lookout for it and let me know when it is on again? I just spent 4 hours formatting a different harddrive for use in the DVR. Incredibly so I think I am in line now for a good software push from the satellite provider to get it up to date and fully operational. I dunno why I have bad things happen when I consider things to be important. Sorry again that I wasn't able to record this one. I feel like I let you guys down.

DisneyJedi

I knew the description/title sounded familiar. I already recorded this. I looked up the program info on my TiVo:

Episode Description Insiders show how to make the most of a Disney vacation.
Original Air Date 8/1/2004

I just don't know which disc I burnt it on, but I should have it somewhere. :)

When I find it, I'll put it on Popkid.

DisneyJedi

Found it faster than expected! I may have the other program too that will be on next Monday.

Edit: I already see the video here on Popkid:

Video\travel channel specials\TC.Secrets.Fan'sGuidetoWaltDisneyWorld_PDTV.DivX5.2-BCX.avi

djmatthews

DisneyJedi said:
Found it faster than expected! I may have the other program too that will be on next Monday.

Edit: I already see the video here on Popkid:

Video\travel channel specials\TC.Secrets.Fan'sGuidetoWaltDisneyWorld_PDTV.DivX5.2-BCX.avi

So... is the "Fan's Guide to WDW" the same as "Vacation Challenge: Disney World" ? What about "Disney's Great Escapes" is that on the servers. I've got a bit confused.

DisneyJedi

djmatthews said:
So... is the "Fan's Guide to WDW" the same as "Vacation Challenge: Disney World" ? What about "Disney's Great Escapes" is that on the servers. I've got a bit confused.

I'm not sure really. "Fan's Guide to WDW" is the same name on Travel Channel for that show on the day it aired (June 8, 10am) as what my DVR guide was showing.
http://travel.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=109105&gid=0&channel=TRV
I also confirmed it was the same show I captured last August based on the TiVo DVR's guide info since it lists the original air date (which was last August something).

I'll check the TiVo info for 'Great Escapes' to see if it has also previously aired and whether I captured it or not.

Travel Channel seems to like to rename all their shows when they air them again at later dates. I remember some of these Travel Channel shows being called "World's Best" and then later being named something totally different.

DisneyJedi

Apparantly Disney's Great Escapes was a rerun also:

Disney's Great Escapes
Episode Title
Episode Description Disney's deluxe resorts are vacations unto themselves with activities for all ages.
Episode Number
Duration 1:00
Original Air Date 3/31/2005
Genres Documentary, Special, Travel
Rating TV-G
Type Special
Channel 215 TRAV
Showing Date 6/13 10:00 am

I don't remember recording this last March, so maybe I missed it on the first run. :)

RU42

NEW VIDEO - DLR - Enchanted Tiki Room

Another RU42 creation hits the internet....Disneyland's Enchanted Tiki Room! The Tiki Room came out of an extensive rehab in March 2005. This footage is post rehab.

It will begin in the Tiki Garden and take you inside to enjoy the original show.

You can get this video in 3 places:

1) #Disney-Central (servers can get it off Distro now)

2) alt.binaries.multimedia.disney OR alt.binaries.multimedia.disney.parks

3) Visions Fantastic (http://www.visionsfantastic.com/visions/dlr/disneyland/al/tiki.html)

Visions Fantastic is still free, but you are required to be a registered user to download files. On the bottom of the Tiki page (link above) is a link to the new video. It will take you to the Gallery.

If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in. If/When logged in you will see the gallery page. You will see and icon in gold and purple of the Castle with VIDEO on the bottom (you want the one that is on top; not the 2 on the second line.) If you click on it you will be asked where to save the file.

I hope you enjoy it.

RU

rustybox

hey everyone, i am in need of help, i hope anyone out there can help me
i once had a file that was the audio of the living seas deluge movie

i lost it and i dont know where i got it from

im sure someone out there must have it

if you do i would be so grateful if you could pm me and send it to me

thanks in advance

russ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom