Ride videos!!!!

rustybox

help

anyone know why !dcaudio in MIRC #disney-central isnt working?
i goto it and it doesnt bring up any files

please help as im sure some others have had the same problem

thanks

dolbyman

anyone know why !dcaudio in MIRC #disney-central isnt working?
i goto it and it doesnt bring up any files

please help as im sure some others have had the same problem

thanks

the motd of the server says:
Moved to new internet provider, having trouble getting file server working at the moment

I guess there is a problem with the router settings serverwise :eek:

WDWScottieBoy

Just letting everyone know I've been adding a couple things to my server daily, unfortunately something happened to my cable internet last night and my #DC had to be turned off. It should be back and running tonight if Comcast gets their act together.

I know many of you have already seen my video server or announcement, but I have a walk-through from WDI and show creator of Remember for Disneylands 50th Anniversary...he goes through the whole show in a very exciting way by keeping your attention and not letting you stop smiling. The video has audio clips of the show as well as conceptual art for the show.

Hope you all have enjoyed that have seen it, and if you haven't yet...you really should!

Enjoy the servers!

Scott

rustybox

tower of terror video

hello

a while ago there was a server called dizman
and on there was tower of terror 4 commerical

i was wondering if anyone has this commerical and could possibly send it to me

hope to hear from you soon

if you have this ill give you my email address

thanks

russ

WDWScottieBoy

As Barnum said, movies aren't on there. We normally only have unreleased audio and video.

As far as the Tower of Terror 4 video, I have a video on my server that has a compilation of WDW commercials and the ToT 4 is in there.

dolbyman

hey scottie just seen the DL 50th firework introduction ... whow this firework must be incredible :eek:

but this imagineer guys was fun :lol:

he-guy

VampireZombie said:
Im looking for the Song Of The South movie, and the Muppets movie audio, is it on #D-C??

If you can wait another year and a half, SOTS is rumored to come to DVD Fall '06. If you've been waiting this long (since 1980's theatrical release, 90's UK VHS release or Japanese LD release) another year or so won't kill ya. If you really need it, there are many P2P programs where I am pretty sure you can still get. Also, please don't buy someone's "professional" homemade copy off eBay, but rather contact the seller, ebay and the Disney legal department at Corp.Legal.Filmed.Media@disney.com, so people stop falling for this being a genuine Disney DVD release.

However, eBay would be a good source to pick up the Muppets. Seriously, Muppets take Manhatten came free to me in a cereal box a couple years back. :p

he-guy

Sorry, double posted, changing post to:

#DC is simply not the place for these movies. There is too much quality goods on there now to risk putting up blatantly copyrighted stuff like movie rips.

rustybox

hey

is popkid still around?
i was wondering if and when !dcaudio will come back
popkid has lots of great files which im after

hope he comes back

thanks

djmatthews

I already posted on one of the other topics, but I thought I'd pop it here too. Are Disney's Great Escapes or Vacation Challenge: Disney World on MIRC? I've not been able to find any of them am I looking in the right place? If not, will someone be kind enough to put them up. I beleive they are soon to be on the Travel Channel. We Brits do not have access to them :-(

Many Thanks

DisneyJedi

rustybox said:
hey

is popkid still around?
i was wondering if and when !dcaudio will come back
popkid has lots of great files which im after

hope he comes back

thanks

He has the videos up. He runs the audio on a different machine, but with firewall controls in place he can't touch, he hasn't been able to get the audio machine available for sharing.

DisneyJedi

djmatthews said:
I already posted on one of the other topics, but I thought I'd pop it here too. Are Disney's Great Escapes or Vacation Challenge: Disney World on MIRC? I've not been able to find any of them am I looking in the right place? If not, will someone be kind enough to put them up. I beleive they are soon to be on the Travel Channel. We Brits do not have access to them :-(

Many Thanks

I don't think they are djmatthews. I should be able to get them when they air on Travel Channel. Travel Channel is the new Disney channel anyway. :)

Here's what I see coming up on Travel Channel:

Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World
Already a Disney expert? Think again as the ultimate Walt Disney World authorities lead a backstage tour of the biggest thrills, shortest lines, best shopping, and more. Take an unprecedented look at how to make the most of a Disney vacation.
Wednesday June 08, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Channel - Travel Channel

Disney's Great Escapes
Walt Disney World and Disneyland are world renowned for their exciting theme and water parks, and as magical places to escape from it all. But what many may not realize is Disney's deluxe resorts are vacations unto themselves with activities for all ages.
Monday June 13, 2005 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Channel - Travel Channel

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom