Ride the Comix

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As a fan of superheroes, this attraction would've been my favorite at DisneyQuest. It involved using a joystick to fight villains in a virtual world. All the villains were based on Disney Villains. For example, Mistress Khan was the Evil Queen, Ms. Skinner was Cruella DeVil, Tzuan was Maleficent, the Toymaker was Stromboli, Zeebub was Chernabog, and Captain Bonz was Captain Hook. I am missing one more villain. But Philip Prince, the hero in this attraction, was Prince Philip.

I have gotten in contact with the writer of this attraction. He appreciates my efforts to make a new Ride the Comix. I have made pages in my userspace on the Disney Wiki for the new characters in mine (including an evil TOM 2 expy.) Philip Prince will be voiced by George Lowe hopefully. There will also be Atax, a Brainiac expy who will be voiced by Corey Burton (using his voice he used for the TRON Superspeed Tunnel on the Disneyland Peoplemover.)

I hope people remember this attraction.

OnyxPanthyr

I remember this attraction! It was great for its time. (And honestly, an updated version of this would be much better than that flashlight beam thing they're putting in the galactic starcruiser...)

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I remember this attraction! It was great for its time. (And honestly, an updated version of this would be much better than that flashlight beam thing they're putting in the galactic starcruiser...)
Do you remember the seventh villain's name? There was Captain Bonz, the Toymaker, Mistress Khan, Ms. Skinner, Zebub, Tzuan, and one more.

wendigo

As a fan of superheroes, this attraction would've been my favorite at DisneyQuest. It involved using a joystick to fight villains in a virtual world. All the villains were based on Disney Villains. For example, Mistress Khan was the Evil Queen, Ms. Skinner was Cruella DeVil, Tzuan was Maleficent, the Toymaker was Stromboli, Zeebub was Chernabog, and Captain Bonz was Captain Hook. I am missing one more villain. But Philip Prince, the hero in this attraction, was Prince Philip.

I have gotten in contact with the writer of this attraction. He appreciates my efforts to make a new Ride the Comix. I have made pages in my userspace on the Disney Wiki for the new characters in mine (including an evil TOM 2 expy.) Philip Prince will be voiced by George Lowe hopefully. There will also be Atax, a Brainiac expy who will be voiced by Corey Burton (using his voice he used for the TRON Superspeed Tunnel on the Disneyland Peoplemover.)

I hope people remember this attraction.
Sadly I do not rember the attraction but my father helped make the original ride and I have something that might bring nostalgia I have a poster from the ride with all of the villains on it I would love to see the game remade

wendigo

Sadly I do not rember the attraction but my father helped make the original ride and I have something that might bring nostalgia I have a poster from the ride with all of the villains on it I would love to see the game remade
1000036098.jpg

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Dave got back to me after I asked him who voiced Zeebub. "I wasn’t involved at all with production, I don’t know anything about the talent involved – that happened well after my work on it. It’s been a long time and I don’t have contact w/any of the team who did that part of the work."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom