Ride Soundtracks

TestTrack

Original Poster
I purchased a ride soundtrack back in their 2000 celebration.(It's blue with disney characters holding each of the numbers in 2000). Have their been any new ride soundtracks since this one. Or is this still the one they sell? I purchased it at the main souvenier stand by innoventions.

Tron

They have a new one for sale currently that spotlights the 100 Years of Magic artwork and logo. I don't have a tracklist, but I would imagine that someone out there does.

TURKEY

There are three new CD's it seems.

1 is the new parades. I believe it is Share a Dream Come True.

Another is 100 yrs. of magic. It is the exact same cd as the official album with the main entrance sign that bridges the road.

It seems that a 3rd cd has been released with illuminations and I'm guessing ToD, but that all may be considered part of the Share a Dream CD.

Luau Cove

There's also the 2001 version called OFFICIAL ALBUM which includes the following songs:

All Aboard (Main Street Station)
Furtuosity (Main Street USA)
Friend Like Me ( Tiki Room)
Yo Ho (PoTc)
Bear Band Serenade (CBJ)
Splash Mountain Medley (SM) <--- Really nice.
Grim Grinning Ghosts (HM)
It's a Small World (Idem)
Mickey's The Mouse For Me (Mickeys Toontown Fair)
Seize The Future (Alien Encounter)
There's a Great Big... (CoP)
Bright Little Star (Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe) <-- I want the album
Epcot Entrance Medley (Future World)
Test Track Medley (TT)
Impressions the France (France) <-- Very fine song.
Golden Dream (american Adventure)
Hoorray for Hollywood (Great Movie Ride)
Twilight Zone (ToT)
The Tree Of Life Theme (Idem)
Beauty and The Bees (It's tought to be a bug) <-- Irritating.
Fantasy in the Sky (MK)

-->Luau (Polynesian) <--- Not good.

TURKEY

The 2001 Official Album is the one with the archway over the road on it. It is the exact same album as the 100 yrs. of Magic one.

The one with the new parades is called MAGIC IN THE STREETS.

MGMBoy

My two bits...

Well...From what I've seen there was the 2000 CD (Characters holding numbers), the Millenium Celebration album, a 2001 park soundtrack (Entry gate with Fab 5 and 4 logos), a relabeled Millenium Celebration CD (can't remember what they call it now), the 100 YoM CD (100 YoM artwork), and Magic in the Streets. Bear in mind I was last there in October so this info may be a bit dated. I don't have a 100 YoM CD (yet :D) to compare (I think turkey leg boy is right though, I seem to remember them being VERY similar) but the Y2K and Y2K1 albums have a few differences to them.

~2K1 (100 YoM?) has some extra tracks compared to the Y2K; All Aboard!, Fortuosity, Splash Mountain Medley, Mickey's the Mouse for Me, Seize the Future (I LOVE this one), Bright Little Star, Epcot Entrance Medley (Always wanted this on CD), & Horray for Hollywood

~On the flip side of the coin the Y2K one has some that were removed from the Y2K1/100 YoM; Ev'rybody has a Laughing Place (part of Splash Mt. Medley), Canada, Finale (From Fantasmic!) (I'd rather listen to the entire soundtrack anyday IMHO), Diggin' in Dinoland (No loss. This song just drives me nuts. I'd LOVE my DAK CD except for this song), & Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand (different version from the Millenium Celebration CD)

~It's a Small World on the Y2K album is the more professional sounding orchestral version as opposed to the scratchy, LP sound from the Y2K1 version. Plus it is 1 full minute longer.

~The version of Golden Dream oon the Y2K1 album is an extended version. MUCH closer to what you actually hear in the attraction. (I, personally, LOVE the longer version)

Hope that helps some. TTFN.

lnsemsf

I just am waiting for a day when all the Food Rocks songs are released. I've downloaded them off of napster, way back when, but they are just tape recorded. I want high quality tracks of that attraction, because they are about the cheesiest songs i've ever heard, and man I love cheesy music!

Testtrack321

IF ANYONE HAS THE TOD PORTION OF THE MAGIC IN THE STREETS CD COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO E-MAIL ME IT. TELL ME HOW LONG THE TRACK IS AND WHAT BIT RATE TO ENCODE IT INTO MP3! HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!

MY E-MAIL IS JWM1314@aol.com

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY:drevil:

Luau Cove

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
have they ever put the monorail monologes (sp?) on cd?

Not on an official one, though you had the chance to include them in your own, personal Album made with those Machines at MGM and International GateWay at Epcot where for 15$ you could choose up to 74 minutes of Disney melodies and songs from all around the WDW , including both Monorail spiels: The opening day one and the Express Monorail complete one.

-->luau

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom