ride audio

bcoachable

Original Poster
I used to listen to D-Tunes radio for a quick disney fix because they had a station that played ride audio exclusively. Instantaneously I would be transformed to O town for a just a few minutes! Sadly it seems to have shut down. I have searched for a decent replacement, and have found lots of park music, but not too much on the ride audio…
Can the WDW board suggest a few good ride only audio station/app to listen to for their "mini vacations" on the way home from work??

Tom

Beta Return
I listen to d-cot.com

It has a jukebox where you can choose exactly what you want to listen to, and it's a huge inventory.

ZodIsGr8

Mouse World Radio and Reedy Creek Radio are both free apps and play everything that there is to play form WDW and DL. They play old rides that no longer exist, such as Horizons and they even play resort music. My favorite though is getting to hear the monorail spiel. I HIGHLY recommend both apps as they will get you through your Disney funk.

Marc Gil

I listen to d-cot.com

It has a jukebox where you can choose exactly what you want to listen to, and it's a huge inventory.
I second that!

Also, YouTube is another great option. They have a lot of ride audios published, so all you have to do is make a playlist of the songs you want to listen to.

If you have an iPhone or an iPod, you can listen to YouTube video's audio while your device is locked through Safari.

Batphobic

There's also the WDW Memories podcast, which is a podcast that simply plays ride audio for a different ride on each podcast. This is nice because if you're interested in hearing the audio for a particular ride you just scroll through the podcast episodes until you find that ride... rather than what sometimes happens on the radio stations where they are playing things I don't want to hear or things from waaaaaay back that aren't special for me because we only started going 4 years ago.

I have listened to this podcast on Downcast on iOS but I assume you could get it on iTunes and/or Stitcher, too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom