Ride "Assistants"

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
Has anyone ever assisted a ride to make it more fun. Like saying some jokes. The only thing Ive done is yell to the people in line at alien attack to run away.

tenchu

In jurrasic park river adventure in IOA my family all shouted 'oh my god, they've eaten michael' at that scene, cause we had already been on once. We made sure we didn't ruin it for the other riders though. i thought it added to the ride.:D

all_good_chic

i've been on a lot of rides where people do it but sometimes it gets annoying others times its so funny. On TOT about half the people in the elevator counted down the drop....3...2...1....AHHHHHH. That was hilariouse.

JoeZerboy

I, and my friends, usually shout back at the droid pilot on Star Tours. Lots of fun to be had on that - guess it justs show off my/our Star Wars geeky sides. :)

WigglyWiggins

me and my friends over react to thr ride scripts, like in star tours when he says its his first flight too, we always laugh LOADS and we all pretend to be REALLY scared on TOT lots of "No...not the lightning...anything but the lightening..."
I was on TOT a while ago with my mum and this uy was messin about, just as it startsd to drop he said.."oh my gosh...it doesnt normally sound like that...NOOOOO" i found it funny but it freaked my mum out....:lol:

Legacy

On ToT one time a bunch of my friends counted down to the drop... but before it really dropped. Once the girls on board realized they weren't falling, my friends screamed "Psyche!" right before they started falling.

And on Haunted Mansion I scream in a way that makes people think it's pre-recorded. I don't do that one for attention, but it canreally freak people out. And then there is the 'money trick'...

GGG1

It is pretty annoying when people scream in the haunted mansion stretching room right before the lights go out as the person above is hanging. It never fails that someone has to do it......

DisneyCP2000

When I went with my family on the haunted mansion, I thought the scream was part of the ride. Later on, I found out that the screaming came from my sister. My cousin had grabbed her in the back of the neck as soon as the lights went out and she screamed to the top of her lungs. She ended up kicking everyone around her and when the lights came back on everyone was standing away my sister. It was funny!:lol:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Not on a ride - We saw the Hunchback Of Notre Dame show at MGM during our visit in '99. At this time a child from the audience started the show by standing at the front of the stage with a cast member and reading from a scroll.
My six year daughter was chosen (as her elder sister refused) and went down extremely well with the audience and received a large round of applause - it made her day (and ours):sohappy:

Nansafan

Our group feels the best audience participation ride is the Jungle Cruise. In our 2000 visit, we were the only ones who particpated with the guide and he thanked us after the ride. He told us when the jokes fall flat, it makes the ride long for them. We love the back side of water, a hole in Juan and the butterflies variety plasticus mechanicus who can grow from 12 inches to a whopping 1 foot.

tenchu

On a ride like the jungle cruise the cm's need a bit of a help. It's the same on Jaws at Universal, someones got to play along!:wave:

homer424

I always think it is fun when people participate-it makes the ride fun for everyone!! :) the only time I saw it backfire was in line at Haunted Mansion some kids were being loud about how scary it was and sent this poor little girl screaming in tears. I felt so bad! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom