Rich Ross Resigns

Ignohippo

As I posted in the Parks section:

He needed to go. Nearly every Disney movie during his tenure has underperformed, and he hasn't created a single franchise, even though he had properties with amazing upside (Tron, The Muppets, John Carter).

Iger never should have ousted Cook. I still think it's a shame Prince Of Persia and The Sorcerer's Apprentice underperformed and weren't given sequels. I thought both were much better than they appeared from the marketing.

I'm also curious why Enchanted was never given a sequel.

The next heads to roll will be in the Marketing Department...

flavious27

As I posted in the Parks section:

He needed to go. Nearly every Disney movie during his tenure has underperformed, and he hasn't created a single franchise, even though he had properties with amazing upside (Tron, The Muppets, John Carter).

Iger never should have ousted Cook. I still think it's a shame Prince Of Persia and The Sorcerer's Apprentice underperformed and weren't given sequels. I thought both were much better than they appeared from the marketing.

I'm also curious why Enchanted was never given a sequel.

The next heads to roll will be in the Marketing Department...

Agreed, the studios have not been consistent and the only thing that really only makes them money has depp in it.

They need to move back to having smaller budgets, they need to look for projects like the help. They need to rely on depp less. Also they can use the parks to survery guests what they want to see and show guests how the filming process happens, a better backstage tour.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom