Rice Krispy recipe

ELG13

Original Poster
I looked on the index and didn't see it but it's possible I just completely overlooked the Rice Krispy recipe? We had to cancel our May trip so I'm trying to get a list going of something I can make everyday when we were supposed to be there. I'm gonna do my darndest to bring Disney to us!!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I looked on the index and didn't see it but it's possible I just completely overlooked the Rice Krispy recipe? We had to cancel our May trip so I'm trying to get a list going of something I can make everyday when we were supposed to be there. I'm gonna do my darndest to bring Disney to us!!
Make regular Rice Krispy treats per the box directions and add a half-cup of confectioner's sugar.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
That's the Disney recipe?! That simple addition? The irony!!!!
I have to admit, that's my interpretation... they taste considerably sweeter than regular home-made. Oh, and less butter... I think they must use a light veggie oil in their recipe.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I have to admit, that's my interpretation... they taste considerably sweeter than regular home-made. Oh, and less butter... I think they must use a light veggie oil in their recipe.

The plain Krispy treats just have margarine
1586041732295.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom