Rice Krispy recipe

ELG13

Original Poster
I looked on the index and didn't see it but it's possible I just completely overlooked the Rice Krispy recipe? We had to cancel our May trip so I'm trying to get a list going of something I can make everyday when we were supposed to be there. I'm gonna do my darndest to bring Disney to us!!

larryz

Kraken People Up Since 1953
Premium Member
Advertisement
I looked on the index and didn't see it but it's possible I just completely overlooked the Rice Krispy recipe? We had to cancel our May trip so I'm trying to get a list going of something I can make everyday when we were supposed to be there. I'm gonna do my darndest to bring Disney to us!!
Make regular Rice Krispy treats per the box directions and add a half-cup of confectioner's sugar.

larryz

Kraken People Up Since 1953
Premium Member
That's the Disney recipe?! That simple addition? The irony!!!!
I have to admit, that's my interpretation... they taste considerably sweeter than regular home-made. Oh, and less butter... I think they must use a light veggie oil in their recipe.

ELG13

Original Poster
There's a great recipe index here as well as on Allears.net.
Ok thanks!! I'll look there as well. I didn't see it on this recipe index, but found a ton of other stuff. The rice Krispies are my absolute favorite. I always buy some to bring home.

Top Bottom