Rfid cards

travellerman

Original Poster
So, when I show up at Disney to check in for my stay (I will buy my admission tickets at check in desk) the cards will be the rfid ones? I'm working on the assumption that I don't get a magic band (staying first week of November) And if I dont get a magic band, then the card will be a rfid one instead of the old kind where I went through the turnstyle to enter the park?

Tom

Beta Return
So, when I show up at Disney to check in for my stay (I will buy my admission tickets at check in desk) the cards will be the rfid ones? I'm working on the assumption that I don't get a magic band (staying first week of November) And if I dont get a magic band, then the card will be a rfid one instead of the old kind where I went through the turnstyle to enter the park?

If you purchase tickets when you check-in, you will likely be offered the opportunity to participate in MyMagic+ at that time. If you accept, they would issue you the standard gray Magic Bands.

If you decline, then yes, you would be issued one of the Key to the World cards, which contain a passive RFID chip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom