Reunion Station at Wilderness Lodge to Offer Disney Vacation Club Members Paid Lounge Experience

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
According to Clickbait Corless, there is a new (paid) club level like service coming for DVC members (only) in 2018 at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. It's called the reunion station. It will be planned to offer a number of amenities including a paid lounge access option which will be available for all members in the traveling party, a variety of premium experiences, and a great deal more. Watch your emails and newsletters for further details...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
34312D64-855F-40E8-9C6B-BB06D3E6214C.jpeg

correcaminos

We're excited to see what they offer. We'll see if we do it or not. Just glad that the community hall type service will be there from what the article I read stated. Hope it opens soon :)

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Has there been any additional details announced for Reunion Station? Expected opening date? Price? What will be offered?

nickys

Premium Member
Has there been any additional details announced for Reunion Station? Expected opening date? Price? What will be offered?

I thought the latest Disney Files had something about it.... I could be wrong though, I'll see if I can dig it out and see.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
For what it’s worth, I spoke with member services tonight about getting into an upcoming Moonlight Magic event. While I was on the phone with them, I asked if they had any more details on Reunion Station. She told me that they didn’t have any additional information at this time other that what was already given.

I tried.

I will be at the Wilderness Lodge in March. I will see if I can find out any info while I’m there.

correcaminos

For what it’s worth, I spoke with member services tonight about getting into an upcoming Moonlight Magic event. While I was on the phone with them, I asked if they had any more details on Reunion Station. She told me that they didn’t have any additional information at this time other that what was already given.

I tried.

I will be at the Wilderness Lodge in March. I will see if I can find out any info while I’m there.

Arrrgh

I might write in a few months. We're still far enough way from a June trip that I'm not pushing for it yet. I hope we hear soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom