News Return of the Walt Disney World tram fleet tracker

CntrlFlPete

If they’re not brining them back the TTC needs some changes to add walking paths, its actually surprising that once you park they offer no direction to get to the main entrance, so many people just wandering through traffic and live lanes trying to get to the front. What’s the $25 for again?

I believe that is the reminder that I am too cheap to park close to the park (aka $50 preferred).

ToTBellHop

So wouldn't you still bring them back --you just don't need to operate as many of them. My sons were always thrilled to see the MK entrance and park and ride the trams. After ten hours in the parks I need the tram to get to my car
They are looking to cut costs, not add to them.

TransportationGuy

I think the delay may also be to help with guest satisfaction at the parks. While trams may be nice, the lines can be absolutely awful at open and close. At this point, crowds aren’t high enough to justify enough cast members to do anything to make that situation any better (run all of them at the same time). Meanwhile, most guests either didn’t know they existed or have come to terms with the ‘new normal’ for the time being.

Lilofan

I think the delay may also be to help with guest satisfaction at the parks. While trams may be nice, the lines can be absolutely awful at open and close. At this point, crowds aren’t high enough to justify enough cast members to do anything to make that situation any better (run all of them at the same time). Meanwhile, most guests either didn’t know they existed or have come to terms with the ‘new normal’ for the time being.
When the lines are crazy long at the trans when exiting the park, we join the crowd and walk to our vehicle. It is much quicker.

Figments Friend

If the tram isn’t coming back to TTC then they need to create a safer walking path to the main entrance, it’s so dangerous with guests just wandering with no direction

This.
Just experienced this last night, and was surprised to see guests basically walking on the same narrow street cars were passing them by on.
Didn't seem like a good idea....exspecially with kids, strollers, and scooters in tow.
Felt really off....

I also saw the fleet of color coded trams all lined up neatly in the parking lot....parked in the dark, with their silver windshield screens up.

-

Castle Cake Apologist

This is just pathetic. Regional amusement parks offer tram service from much smaller parking lots that are much closer to their respective parks. How is it that Disney can't manage to do so as well?

Bit by bit, Chapek is going to drive this company's value into the ground.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom