Restaurant Reservations

Walt_Disney

I have been to WDW many times however never made reservations for the restaurants, this time however I decided I'd do it. But my question is, I tried for dinner at "Be our guest" but it was booked up then I tried for Cinderella's Castle but it also is booked. It's for Sept 5th so I thought over a month away was enough time, but I guess not?

Any suggestions on how to eat at either of those for dinner? Do they take walkups on that day?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The more popular restaurants at WDW will be booked solid at 180-185 days out. Be Our Guest and Cinderella's Royal Table are among the hardest reservations to get. All you can do is keep trying and hope for a cancellation. Both of those reservations require a credit card guarantee so spots do open up 24-48 hours out. Walk ups are rare. I have seen dozens of people told no walk ups at the podium at both restaurants.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

For Be Our Guest you pretty much have to have the 180 days+10 and a lot of luck at that. Cinderellas is a little easier now you can usually get a table at 90 days.

Upvote 0

G8rchamps

If your at MK for the day remember the resort monorail and resturants at Contemporary, Polynesian, and Grand Floridian. We did Wave and Kona last trip and would go back to both, especially the tuna steak at Kona.

Upvote 0

SMS55

The more popular restaurants at WDW will be booked solid at 180-185 days out.

I've booked Chef Mickey's a couple of weeks out on numerous occasions. I don't go during peak times either though. Be Our Guest being that it's new will probably be hard to get now. One thing I would like to ask the OP is whether they called or used online. I have had trouble online and then called and got the exact time I wanted with only a few weeks notice.

Upvote 0

JTT

Be Our Guest is going to be really tough but keep trying. People do cancel.

With the web site, you can check & recheck dining reservations day & night.

Good Luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom