Restaurant Question

themoose

Original Poster
I am planning a trip for August and was wondering if there is a list of celiac friendly (allergic to glutton) restaurants. I know they have vegan and vegetarian lists, but wasn't sure if there was a glutton free list. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scar Junior

When you're at a table-service restaurant, just let your server know at the beginning of the meal about the unique dining request (they will ask anyway) - after you tell them they *should* let the kitchen know and the chef will come out and speak to your table and give you a number of options...

DRC68

When my family and I were there last August, I had to ask at every meal what the safe foods were, due to my severe nut allergy. Usually, within moments, the Chef was at my table going over the ENTIRE menu with me.
They really are on their game when it comes to food allergies...it's just another way they have to protect themselves AND the Guests.

mickey2008.1

Your best bet is to call ahead to the restaurant. As a chef, this is what most people do. There are so many gluten free items available, but its just best to call and let them know your condition, and WDW will make sure its available from my experience, and from people, meaning chefs, who really care, it will be properly made.

Rob562

And a side note, you're looking for *gluten*-free, not *glutton*-free. :)

(Though I guess all of the non-buffet restaurants could be considered "glutton-free". ;)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom