Resorts - Week of May 6, 2019

skyphotographer

Original Poster
Is there an event this week? According to Disney online booking, every onsite room at WDW is unavailable that week. I have one room at Pop but now need another.

DisneyJoe

With Easter being April 21, and Mother's Day May 12, you may be seeing influence from both.

I just searched for 2 adults using May 6-10, and values are sold out, but all other resort levels show some availability.

I'd call them on the phone too.

skyphotographer

Original Poster
Interesting, I just did that same search and get nothing available at all! Yesterday there were some mods and higher available, but today, nothing.

skyphotographer

Original Poster
All the value resorts are indeed sold out for that week. I switched to Art of Animation so I could get a room big enough for 4 adults.

LUVofDIS

Happens around this time every year but has minimal effect to the parks. Though the values do get a little crazy and not in a good way.

John park hopper

We stayed at CBR 2017 May 6-11 and during the week the crowds were low weekends they were busy. Hoping for the same this trip. Crowd calenders seemed to agree low crowds during the week heavy on the weekends . keep our fingers crossed

MaryJaneP

We have run into that problem in prior years. It seems that whole blocks of rooms are locked out due to a big groups coming down. In our case it was apparently the Realtors convention around that exact time. Anyway, once deadline passed, which we were told, rooms suddenly again became available. Kinda nerve-racking wait, but what can you do? Anyway, good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom