Resorts Quick Service Restaurant Poll

WDW-Imagineer

Port Orleans: Riverside... I think it is the best food court on the entire property. The whole 'cotton mill' theming is awesome and the food is great. My favorite quick service 'restaurant'.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I'd go for Port Orleans Riverside too. The choice is wide so everyone can have their choice, stops any squabbling, with a family of five thats a pretty important requirement for a good holiday

Upvote 0

Lance

Yeah, when I saw it, I was blown away, it was very nice and it was huge. I was staying at FQ, I saw it and thought I should have stayed at Riverside instead.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I have never been there but the one in Caribbean Beach looks great. It looks as if you are outside in a marketplace. I think that this year I am goign to check it out when I am in WDW. I love how the ceiling looks like the sky (also like this in Mexico pavilion in Epcot)

Upvote 0

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I have never been there but the one in Caribbean Beach looks great. It looks as if you are outside in a marketplace. I think that this year I am goign to check it out when I am in WDW. I love how the ceiling looks like the sky (also like this in Mexico pavilion in Epcot)

Yeah, the one in Caribbean Beach is good too. Good selection.

Upvote 0

Tron

I love the theming of PO Riverside, as well, but I have really fond memories of the Food and Fun Center at the Contemporary (in all of its forms...I still call it the Fiesta Fun Center).

The one they need to work on is at Coranado Springs. I stayed there a couple years ago and I felt like I was at an airport.

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

Between these, the choice is easily the Cotton Mill. Dixie Landings is a very well themed resort. Every aspect of it is well executed.

However, I didn't see Captain Cook's (Poly) in the poll.

Upvote 0

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Roaring Forks at Wilderness Lodge is easily the best choice out of all the ones listed. They have a lot of quick (and tasty) things to eat and is very conveniently located so one can eat and head out quickly to the boat dock or bus stop and get back to the parks.

Upvote 0

goaler

I would agree that PO Riverside has a great food court, many choices, lots of seating, great themeing.

My second choice is Roaring Forks at the WL. It is so convienent, I don't have problem sending my pre-teens down there by themselves since it is in the main lodge building.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom