Resorts At Christmas

Richie248

Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge for the large trees. GF mostly for the Gingerbread House. Boardwalk has a Christmas Carousel. The tree in Coronado used to be in the old Lobby (now a mostly empty hallway). Not sure where they put it now.
The tree at Coronado is in the Gran Destino lobby and thought it was beautiful!

heapster411

If you have never seen it; the first time you walk through the doors @ WL, and get greeted by that tree, It's inspiring! IMHO between AKL and WL, it's WL hands down!

Namaari

GF is definitely a family favorite of ours during Christmas! I always look forward to the smell of gingerbread in the lobby 🥰

Also, I can't remember if I saw this on another thread, but is resort-hopping allowed this year to look at all the holiday decor, etc?

arich35

Original Poster
If you have never seen it; the first time you walk through the doors @ WL, and get greeted by that tree, It's inspiring! IMHO between AKL and WL, it's WL hands down!
I don't think we visited WL when we went a couple years ago. We will check it out!

Cowboy Steve

Fort Wilderness campground after dark can be pretty cool. Some people really go overboard decorating their campsite. Only problem is due to the size of the campground - without a cart you are kinda restricted to the loops near The Settlement. Usually some really nice displays within walking distance.
20181217_084452.jpg

DISR

We were at WDW last Christmas and made it a point to have a drink and sit on the couches in the WL lobby just to enjoy the atmosphere. As others have mentioned, all the deluxes have their points, but nothing feels more Christmasy than a giant log cabin with an enormous fireplace and tree. Note that you can get to-go drinks from the Territory Lounge to enjoy in the lobby.

JohnD

We were at WDW last Christmas and made it a point to have a drink and sit on the couches in the WL lobby just to enjoy the atmosphere. As others have mentioned, all the deluxes have their points, but nothing feels more Christmasy than a giant log cabin with an enormous fireplace and tree. Note that you can get to-go drinks from the Territory Lounge to enjoy in the lobby.

You can also buy individual wine drinks from the gift shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom