Resort to resort after hours

WDWExplorer1973

Original Poster
I have a late dining reservation at 'Ohana. When we finish, it will be long after MK has closed. How do we get from Poly back to Coronado Springs?

GabeP

Disney transport does not go resort to resort. Your best bet if you want to go that route at that hour would be to take a Disney bus from the Poly to Disney Springs, then another bus to Coronado. Either that, or get a Minnie Van/Uber/regular Lyft. The latter would be quickest.

Weather_Lady

A rideshare (Lyft/Uber) might be your best bet. We've always used them for resort-to-resort transportation, and found them to be efficient and inexpensive.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Unless you are really into long bus rides with at least one transfer, Uber/Lift /cab will be your best bet.

You can get pretty much anywhere on property using Uber or Lyft for less than $20 with a travel time of maybe 20 minutes max.

Going from The Poly to DS to CS via bus will be an hour or more.

Weather_Lady

Thank you all! Makes me reconsider the 'Ohana reservation all together.

It's one of my family's favorites. I'd recommend watching for an earlier ADR to open up, if you wanted (the touringplans reservation finder tool has worked well for me in the past), but otherwise I'd still recommend keeping it. It's a worthwhile meal, and the Uber/Taxi will cost you less than your dinner gratuity. ;)

DisneyJoe

I have a late dining reservation at 'Ohana. When we finish, it will be long after MK has closed. How do we get from Poly back to Coronado Springs?
If ANY park will be open (i.e. for EMH), you can take a bus from Poly to that park and then a bus to Coronado Springs - all parks are closer to the Poly than Disney Springs is. Yes, you will have to transfer buses and that can take some time, but I just wanted to post an alternative using Disney transportation that doesn't take you all the way to Disney Springs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom