Resort split stay

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
we are going to be staying at all stars and then switching over to dak lodge. Before covid, we usually dropped our bags off in the front of resort 1 went the the parks and when we returned they were at resort 2 at the front of the resort. I know magical express isn't doing luggage so I'm assuming it's the same here and we would need to check out of resort 1 and bring our luggage to resort 2? Just trying to plan of our resort switch day should still be a park day or a resort day.

nickys

Premium Member
we are going to be staying at all stars and then switching over to dak lodge. Before covid, we usually dropped our bags off in the front of resort 1 went the the parks and when we returned they were at resort 2 at the front of the resort. I know magical express isn't doing luggage so I'm assuming it's the same here and we would need to check out of resort 1 and bring our luggage to resort 2? Just trying to plan of our resort switch day should still be a park day or a resort day.
Disney are still transferring luggage.

The luggage transfer from MCO is contracted out and not done by Disney.

medic2kw

We had our luggage transferred from OKW to the Boardwalk when we stayed in late December. We had luggage services come to the room at OKW to pick up our luggage; everything had to be accounted for at that time. We then went to a park and when we got to Boardwalk, went to luggage services and showed our tags and went to the room. A few minutes later, they brought our bags to our room. Very easy.

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
PERFECT thank you both!
We had our luggage transferred from OKW to the Boardwalk when we stayed in late December. We had luggage services come to the room at OKW to pick up our luggage; everything had to be accounted for at that time. We then went to a park and when we got to Boardwalk, went to luggage services and showed our tags and went to the room. A few minutes later, they brought our bags to our room. Very easy.
Disney are still transferring luggage.

The luggage transfer from MCO is contracted out and not done by Disney.

cmwade77

Also, I believe Magical Express is back to doing luggage from the airport to the resort, just not from the resort to the airport, but I am not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom