Resort restaurant openings

lynnkatherine

Original Poster
Does anyone know if annual passholders will be able to make dining reservations for the resort restaurants opening in 2 weeks, or will it only be for DVC members?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Does anyone know if annual passholders will be able to make dining reservations for the resort restaurants opening in 2 weeks, or will it only be for DVC members?

I don't have an answer but my guess is that whenever they open the system to make ADR's anyone will be allowed to since Disney did say that anyone wishing to be a day guest at a resort has to have a dining reservation at the resort.
If the resort restaurants were only for DVC members I would think they would have specified that.

robhedin

When they canceled existing ADRs they announced:

Additionally, when reservations for dining and other experiences resume, Guests who had existing reservations will receive priority access to rebook.

So, presumably, when they do reopen there may be a group of people that would have first crack at them but I'd assume that as long as there is still availability for the restaurant you'd like, you should be able to book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom