• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Resort Refillable Mugs Status?

HairyChest

Original Poster
Are we able to fill up the mugs ourselves now?
Any new designs?
Will the RFID be an issue if Im doing a split stay at 3 different resorts? Im hoping itll work through out my whole stay at all the resorts.

Raxel7851

Your refillable mug is good for 14 days from your day of purchase and can be used at any resort. When we there in May, you could refill your own mug at POP, but could not at GF. I’m hoping things are more back to normal by now so you can refill your own mug anywhere.

Hcalvert

At the Wilderness Lodge in June, it was self-fill and no chip reader. At the Boardwalk in June as well, no chips being read and a CM filled paper cups instead. The CM just needed to see your cup.

crawale

Are we able to fill up the mugs ourselves now?
Any new designs?
Will the RFID be an issue if Im doing a split stay at 3 different resorts? Im hoping itll work through out my whole stay at all the resorts.
Did a split stay last month - no problem. You can fill up the mugs yourself now.

nickys

Premium Member
Your refillable mug is good for 14 days from your day of purchase and can be used at any resort

And to add, if your stay is longer than that, the mug will be valid for the whole period.

Either when you purchase it they can check the dates of your stay(s) and program the end date accordingly (if you ask them) or you can keep the receipt and get the end date extended at a later time.

dreamfinder

The mug will work at multiple resorts for your stay. As @nickys said, hold onto your receipt. If the mug expires while you are still there, they should just give you a new one. I believe they won't technically extend it, just like how you can't reuse a mug on a future trip, but you should be given a new one if they won't. That said, some resorts may be longer than the 14 days. I seem to recall some locations pre-activating them in advance, and when they do that, they added an extra week or two, so if it sat on the shelf for a few days, the guest still got the same 2 week validity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom