• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Resort or Park Resaurants

zurgandfriend

Advertisement
Biergarten in Epcot and Crystal Palace in MK are good. 1900 Park Fare in the GF and Chef Mickey's in the CR were enjoyable.

Bairstow

Boma's dinner buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge is probably my single favorite restaurant on all of property.

Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge isn't a buffet per se, but it is all-you-care-to-eat. Good food, and tons of fun for families.
Same goes for Ohana at the Polynesian, which is even better, but considerably more difficult to get reservations for.

aw14

Boma's dinner buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge is probably my single favorite restaurant on all of property.

Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge isn't a buffet per se, but it is all-you-care-to-eat. Good food, and tons of fun for families.
Same goes for Ohana at the Polynesian, which is even better, but considerably more difficult to get reservations for.
100% I love Boma and 'Ohana. Boma on rib night is my favorite on grounds by far

Last edited:

aw14

While I think Biergarten is amazing in terms of ambiance, make sure you review the menu as it is a very specific type of cuisine.

Top Bottom