Resort Monorail currently down

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
Original Poster
Cast members at the CR 4th floor escalator said a construction crew cut a cable. No estimate on repair time. Epcot line still operating.

drew81

There's a bucket truck parked near the monorail line near the MK entrance. No work is being done there at this time so it could be a coincidence.

Tom

Beta Return
do construction companies even read blueprints before breaking the land??

Most buried utilities are either not shown on construction plans, or shown in their approximate locations. I'm sure RCID has very accurate records of most of their buried utilities, but records may not be so accurate for work installed 40 years ago. It's very easy to hit a buried utility, given how much is underground these days, especially on Disney property.

jdmdisney99

Shut down was due to imminent Monorail expansion. There was a footer uncovered in the vicinity of the currently under construction Venetian Hotel. Had to shut down the Monorail in order to take photos of the exposed footer from above. All is clear now. Nothing to see.
This is incorrect. My sources have confirmed that it was due to the uncovering of Walt's cryonically frozen and buried body. Apparently upon the discovery, they also found the long lost remains of Jimmy Hoffa, but this is just rumor. My sources weren't sure about the second body, but I can tell you for sure that they stopped work so no one would see Walt as he was risen and relocated to an undisclosed location.

:p

Cesar R M

This is incorrect. My sources have confirmed that it was due to the uncovering of Walt's cryonically frozen and buried body. Apparently upon the discovery, they also found the long lost remains of Jimmy Hoffa, but this is just rumor. My sources weren't sure about the second body, but I can tell you for sure that they stopped work so no one would see Walt as he was risen and relocated to an undisclosed location.

:p
no news about the Holy Grail?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom