Resort Luggage Carts

flynnibus

Premium Member
I don't think that is a concern, considering Disney offers limited quantity of loaner microwaves at several resorts.

Disney offered a limited # of loaners... for microwaves they sized themselves. Big difference between doing something with known constraints vs wild wild.

Blow dryers will use between 800 and 1800 watts. Vacuum cleaners will draw up to 12 amps or 1440 watts. A Keurig will draw 1500 watts. I don't think a compact microwave drawing 1000-1500 watts will trip the breaker as long as you're careful about other high draw appliances.

It's not the microwave in isolation that is the problem.. It's the microwave on top of other usage including things like hair dryers.

The reason they are limited is power draw. They represent a problem hotels try to limit.

John park hopper

Original Poster
Just returned from POFQ --brought a small microwave to POFQ, used it in the mornings no tripped breakers or blown fuses. Did not use he hairdryer at the same time --you all scared me.

Will be driving to POFQ a week from Sunday staying at pool view room. I can't remember if there are luggage carts available; I have bad knees (need knee replacements) and hauling luggage will kill me. If they don't I can bring the granddaughters red wagon
We stayed at POFQ in March and had no trouble borrowing a luggage cart!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom