Resort hoping?

NeedMoreMickey

Original Poster
We want to visit a couple resorts this trip and I’m going around with the best order. Starting at Yacht and want to visit the monorail resorts also Wilderness Lodge. Don’t want to walk thru Epcot to get to the monorail. My first thought was bus to MK and catch the boat to Wilderness. Then boat to Contemporary, monorail to Poly and walk to GF. I want to stop at the wedding pavilion so I can show my husband where our niece is getting married next year. Is there a boat to MK from GF? End up back at the bus back to Yacht. Any other suggestions?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You’ve come up with the best order. :happy:

There is also a bus to WL from MK (which tends to be faster than boat, though the boat is more picturesque.)

There is a boat to MK from GF, but it backtracks to the Poly first. A nice ride if you have the time and weather permits, but most efficient option is to board the monorail.

Know that during inclement weather (which may be lightning within a 5 mile radius even if no rain) the boats do not run. This can pose a
challenge between WL and Contemporary. You can bus back to MK and walk or monorail to Contemporary. Or Uber ~ it was $7 including tip and worth every penny to us during a rainstorm.

dreamfinder

I would suggest not having any bags with you that day. You would need to clear security several times I believe, so that should save you time.

Depending on the time of day you are doing this, you could alternately go to DHS (walk or boat) and then take the bus direct to Wilderness Lodge. (Early AM buses are iffy running from parks to the resorts, but that improves an hour or two after open) Not sure if the transit would be any faster, but it's an option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom