Resort HELP

LeenLin

Which Resort is the Best to stay at, and why?
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
or
Port Orleans(Riverside, French Quarter):veryconfu

GoofyFan1

My family says Caribbean Beach Resort.

Why?
Colorful
Great food choices for my daughters
Doesn't feel like a hotel
Many pools

Good luck. What ever you choose you won't go wrong. Enjoy your trip.

:wave:

PS: Can you tell my daughters helped with the reasons?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

We like the French Quarter in the moderate category. It is small, so you don't have to walk far to get to anything. You also get to use everything over at Riverside (just a short walk away). You also get the boat cruise to DTD.

Upvote 0

tigger1968

Coronado Springs is geared more towrds convention business. My wife stayed there with family and said it was nice, but we have stayed at Carribean Beach and enjoyed it better. Never stayed at Port Orleans, but I have never heard a bad comment from several people I know who have stayed there.

Upvote 0

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We`ve done Caribbean Beach our last two visits, and will not hesitate to stay there next time, And coming form the UK, with quite a large ammount of money needed to stay on property, its not something we would do if we had any doubts!

Upvote 0

Katherine

I LOVED Carribean Beach when I stayed there this March. It's very colorful, relaxing, and fun. The food court is nice and the pools are very fun(plus there's a hot tub). I haven't stayed at the other resorts you mentioned but I have nothing but good things to say for CBR!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Have stayed at POR and POFQ. Both are great. Like POFQ better because of size. Smaller resort, everything is close to each other. After walking around a park for 8+ hours, a short walk from the bus stop or boat dock back to your room is a huge plus. Besides, you still have all the advantages of POR's larger resort in your backyard.

Upvote 0

JackSkellington

Looking from all the posts on the boards for the last few days. Port Orleans Riverside is the biggest of the three.
While the Coranado and Caribbean are themed better with more color and panache. But overall the POR is the best voted.

Upvote 0

josh_e_washie

Well each resort offers something totally different.
Personally, I would choose PORR, because of the flexibility of the resort: you can stay in either a Bayou type home or a mansion style. The grounds for this resort are AMAZING, and the atmosphere is unparalleled, I really think it is a gem in the resort system.
Nearby PORFQ is wonderful too, although I can't comment too much because I haven't stayed there. When I stayed at PORR (well, Dixie Landings back then!) we took a trip down the river to FQ and tried out the pool, which was great!
My last trip, with school, we stayed at CB. This resort is huge, and the themeing is also great. I have written before, my favorite part about this resort is the island in the center of the resort...I really feel like I am in the Carribean on a lost island! This resort is also great because it affords losts of quiet places and hideaways to read a good book!
Also, on Coronado Springs...I haven't stayed there, so I can't help you out on that one..sorry! So I guess if I were you, I would definately stay at PORR!!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

DCL

I've stayed at all of them, aside from Coronado Springs... and POR is my favorite. I love staying in the mansion section of the hotel, and I think its one of the most beautiful hotels on property

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom