Resort confirmation letters

JPVonDrake

Disnut said:
How long does it take for the Resorts to send a confirmation letter?

If you book with Disney by phone, a reservation confirmation letter is sent by the Disney Reservation Center. It should arrive in 5-10 days by regular US mail after you make or modify a reservation, or make a payment. If one is not recieved simply call 1-407-W-DISNEY and a new confirmation can be generated and sent.

If you booked online, no confirmation is ever sent, but you can print out your confirmation on the internet by clicking on the "My Disney Vacation" link on www.disneyworld.com and entering your reservation number, and your home phone number.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Disnut

Original Poster
I booked though Kingdom Konsultant on Monday. We will be leaving to go on the 22 in the afternoon. I know it was short notice but we just found out we were going last week.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Disnut said:
I booked though Kingdom Konsultant on Monday. We will be leaving to go on the 22 in the afternoon. I know it was short notice but we just found out we were going last week.

Then any confirmations will be sent to you through Kingdom Konsultants. Pam will take good care of you! Enjoy your stay!

Upvote 0

KnK

We have used the Disney Reservation Service for the past 8 years. Up until this year, I would have said lots of great things about the sevice, but after what's happened to us over the past couple of months...it makes me think twice.

We booked our trip in the first week in May, finally after 4 phone calls over the past 2 months, last week we finally got our confirmation letter.

Then when I got, it was wrong....very frustating. We spent another half hour on my dime to correct it.

Just a vent....still can't wait to go in September!!!! Yeah!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there Disnut!!! On the RARE occasion when I hadnt gotten a confirmation letter in the mail, Pam has been able to generate one of her own confirmation letters and E mail or fax it over to me with no issue. This has all the information you should need to complete your check in process!!! Give Pam a call and I Am sure she will set you up for this immediately!!! Have fun on your trip!! Belle

Upvote 0

Disnut

Original Poster
I just want to make sure we have a confirmation # before we go and Pam is going to WDW tomorrow and I don't know when she will be back. I know I know I am panicking.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Disnut said:
I just want to make sure we have a confirmation # before we go and Pam is going to WDW tomorrow and I don't know when she will be back. I know I know I am panicking.

I just sent it to you on e-mail.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I am having a lot of problems with Disney sending me my CRO bookings. I have about 15 that I never recieved. Jp. can you shed some light on this?
I have called Disney and requested them to be sent again.

Pam

Upvote 0

swimmom

K-dub said:
This just reminded me I hadn't received my conf. letter either since booking in May. So just got off the line requesting it again.
Ditto. I booked in May and never got a confirmation letter either. We did get the trip planning packet and I checked "My Disney Vacation" on WDW website. Maybe I should call too.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

swimmom said:
Ditto. I booked in May and never got a confirmation letter either. We did get the trip planning packet and I checked "My Disney Vacation" on WDW website. Maybe I should call too.

i tried checking online aon the disney site as well....that site is so slow ..and we have a DSL connection so i know its not us...but everytime i try to check my reservation..nothing happens...very frustrating..

Upvote 0

STITCHRULES

Same here- I booked in May for an August trip and never received a confirmation, even though the room was fully paid for on my c.c. I called 3 times and each time they said they would send one. I did receive my custom trip planner, but no confirmation letter. I have always received one in the past. Then we had to change our reservation to the following week and wouldn't you know it I got a confirmation letter 5 days later!!!

Upvote 0

imagineer99

I'm leaving tonight...my parents NEVER got a confirmation. We actually had to call two nights ago to verify that we had reservations for Riverside tonight. Low and behold, they had charged our credit card twice for the same reservation.

Geesh...I'm usually not a complainer, but that's pathetic.

Upvote 0

Sloan

not like it used to be

We never got a confirmation for our last trip, though we called to inquire a few times (and had booked months in advance). We'd never had this problem before. Everything was fine with the reservation, but we always liked having the confirmation. We've also not been confirmed for the next trip, which was also booked months ago ... :confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom