Resort Check In

sosai

Original Poster
If I am travelling from the UK but arriving on an earlier flight from the other members of my family, can I still check into cabin at wilderness lodge on my own?...

ToTBellHop

If I am travelling from the UK but arriving on an earlier flight from the other members of my family, can I still check into cabin at wilderness lodge on my own?...
Is your name the lead name on the reservation? Then yes. Or just do online check in, you’ll get a text when your room is ready and there’s no need to stop by the front desk.

sosai

Original Poster
Is your name the lead name on the reservation? Then yes. Or just do online check in, you’ll get a text when your room is ready and there’s no need to stop by the front desk.
If I am travelling from the UK can I do that? I wasn't sure whether I would get magicband before I arrive. I assumed that I would have to pick that up at checkin

sosai

Original Poster
Yes you will get your magicband at checkin. However, you say you are staying in a cabin. The cabins are at Fort Wilderness, not Wilderness Lodge, a completely different resort.
Denise
I am staying at the copper creek cabins which are at wilderness lodge no? So I would basically have to be the lead passenger on the booking in order to collect magicband and get into the cabin?

Denise. W

I am staying at the copper creek cabins which are at wilderness lodge no? So I would basically have to be the lead passenger on the booking in order to collect magicband and get into the cabin?
Ok, Copper Creek Cabins are in Wilderness Lodge, but when you just used the word "cabin" I wanted to be sure you didn't mean the cabins at Fort Wilderneas. You do not need to be the lead on the reservation to check in and get your magicband. So are you staying in one of the waterfront cabins? Or a studio or villa inside the Lodge?
Denise

sosai

Original Poster
Ok, Copper Creek Cabins are in Wilderness Lodge, but when you just used the word "cabin" I wanted to be sure you didn't mean the cabins at Fort Wilderneas. You do not need to be the lead on the reservation to check in and get your magicband. So are you staying in one of the waterfront cabins? Or a studio or villa inside the Lodge?
Denise
staying in one of the waterfront cabins, I cannot wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom