• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Resort Cancellation Fees

LiloNCogsworth2015

Original Poster
I’m looking to book a 2022 vacation. I’ve noticed rooms being snatched up for my dates and concerned I need to book now.

I have small children and worried circumstances may change. Am I correct that as long as I make the assessment greater than 30 days out that Disney will not charge fees?

Weather_Lady

I’m looking to book a 2022 vacation. I’ve noticed rooms being snatched up for my dates and concerned I need to book now.

I have small children and worried circumstances may change. Am I correct that as long as I make the assessment greater than 30 days out that Disney will not charge fees?
Yes, for a WDW package with room-and-tickets.

For a room-only reservation (which is what I'd recommend -- you can always add tickets later and it increases your planning flexibility), you can cancel up to 5 or 6 days before the check-in date without penalty.

Overview here: https://www.mousesavers.com/walt-di...-room-only-reservations-vs-vacation-packages/

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom