Resort alarm clocks being replaced by USB/Power hubs?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It appears resort alarm clocks are in the process of being replaced by USB/Power hubs. Not sure if this is around all the resorts or just DVC resort however - can anyone confirm

CTExcYZUcAAnOQc.jpg

ABQ

Eh, I like the alarm clocks, but seldom used them. A USB/power strip is a great idea. But I can't help but wonder about thew very few people who don't have smartphones/alarms on their phones.

Perhaps a limited number of alarm clocks will be available through the front desk upon request.
Either that or just request a wake up call.

TomHendricks

When I travel, I've been bringing something very similar to that for years now. With having to plug in multiple devices, I use to unplug the alarm clock and even sometimes the light to have enough plugs. So getting a power hub was the best way to go.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm a fan of this. When I get into a hotel with a clock, first thing is to make sure it doesn't have an alarm set for a crazy time when I'm trying to get some sleep. Device charging is far more useful, especially when a lot of the rooms don't have that many electrical fixtures in place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom