Resort Airline Check In

Ted Daggett

I am staying at the JW Marriott for a week for business. On thursday night my daughter and her friend are flying down and we are going to MK for the day on Friday.
Typically I stay on site, and check in to my flight home and check my luggage using the Disney hotel airport check in service.
I don't remember them ever verifying that I was a guest of the hotel.
Do you think I would be able to use the Disney airport check in service to check my luggage, even though I am not staying at the Disney Hotel?
I could stop at one of the WDW resorts on my rental car drive from the JW to MK.

I am just trying to save a little time at the airport, so I can stay at the park longer...
I have Be Our Guest reservation at 8:30 am, so may not be worth the hassle... just curious.

Minthorne

My experience is you can do this. I'm not sure it is is allowed, but when I've been staying at the Dolphin I've walked my bags over to the Boardwalk to Airline check them. The folks checking the bags have never given me any problem doing this. Even when they have asked for my room number to look up the flight info and I told them I was staying at the Dolphin. I do always tip well in this case however.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

My experience is you can do this. I'm not sure it is is allowed, but when I've been staying at the Dolphin I've walked my bags over to the Boardwalk to Airline check them. The folks checking the bags have never given me any problem doing this. Even when they have asked for my room number to look up the flight info and I told them I was staying at the Dolphin. I do always tip well in this case however.
Of course the Dolphin is one of those sort of Disney hotels so maybe they make an exception for that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom