Reserved seating and Fantasmic DP

Prof Ecks

Original Poster
A quick question.

If you have the FDP and show up to find there are better seats available then the ones in your reserved section, can you take those seats? Or, are you restricted to only taking seats that are in your reserved section?

thanks

tigsmom

When you arrive you will see quite a few seats roped off. We've attended both with reserved seating and walk up and the only bad seating we had was in overflow. You shouldn't have a problem.

MickeyTigg

jim1051 said:
I used Dinner package just to avoid having to wait in a 45 minute line. Seats are all goood.

Actually we've avoided the Dinner Package because of the seats....I don't think that they're that great. Personally I'd rather be 2/3 up and in the middle. The package seats are too far to the right and too low IMO.

hansel1

TiggerRPh said:
Actually we've avoided the Dinner Package because of the seats....I don't think that they're that great. Personally I'd rather be 2/3 up and in the middle. The package seats are too far to the right and too low IMO.

The package seats when we went were located on the far right of the theatre. Two full sections were roped off from the rail to the top row. We loved our view from that section and enjoyed not waiting in line to get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom