Reservations Missing from App

BoardwalkGigi

Original Poster
Some of the reservations I've made for an upcoming trip don't show up in My Plans on the MDE phone app. Everything is intact when I log in to the full site on the computer. Any suggestions for how I might fix this?

Rob562

The app can be funky sometimes. If you are seeing the Reservations in the full site you should be fine. You can always call technical support but first I would uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that fixes it.

Reinstalling the app often works, but before you try that try clicking the little "Refresh plans" link on the main MDE screen as well as logging out and back in.

-Rob

BoardwalkGigi

Original Poster
The app can be funky sometimes. If you are seeing the Reservations in the full site you should be fine. You can always call technical support but first I would uninstall and reinstall the app and see if that fixes it.
Reinstalling the app often works, but before you try that try clicking the little "Refresh plans" link on the main MDE screen as well as logging out and back in.

-Rob
Thanks to you both for offering suggestions. Refreshing plans doesn't change anything. I tried logging out of the app and back in, that also didn't help. I've just deleted the app and now I want to reinstall it, but it's asking for a password. I've tried my MDE password, my email password, as well as a few others. None work. Any idea what password it wants?

ToTBellHop

Thanks to you both for offering suggestions. Refreshing plans doesn't change anything. I tried logging out of the app and back in, that also didn't help. I've just deleted the app and now I want to reinstall it, but it's asking for a password. I've tried my MDE password, my email password, as well as a few others. None work. Any idea what password it wants?
I would call them.

Rob562

If you were having the missing plans issue and then followed by log-in troubles that may mean you're one of the people who got caught up in glitches when they combined people's MDE accounts into a single one.
Many people ended up with multiple versions of themselves over the years, some using just a username, others an email address that was also listed as the email under the username login. Sometimes the system pulled info from both, sometimes not.

Disney tried to fix things by merging them all, but they weren't successful on all of them. I had to call and the help desk person found because of the merge I was listed with "Mr." before my name in some areas and without it in others, leading to some issues when pulling plans together. They were able to fix it in only a few minutes.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom