Reservations for Entertainment shows?

GoofyPalWalt

Original Poster
Is it possible to make reservations for shows such as Beauty and the Beast before time? Are reservations needed? Are they even possible? I can't find any place to make them on the web site.

ChuckElias

Additionally, there are sometimes matinee show times (like 2 pm) in case you can't make either of the regular showtimes (6:30 pm and 8:30 pm). There was a matinee of Beauty and the Beast scheduled on the Dream during my last cruise. (It got cancelled for technical reasons, but it was on the schedule.)

EOD K9

Additionally, there are sometimes matinee show times (like 2 pm) in case you can't make either of the regular showtimes (6:30 pm and 8:30 pm). There was a matinee of Beauty and the Beast scheduled on the Dream during my last cruise. (It got cancelled for technical reasons, but it was on the schedule.)
When we were on the Wonder last month, on our at sea day, they had three showings of Frozen.

COProgressFan

We were on the Dream on the 4/16 - 4/20 cruise where the B&B matinee got cancelled. There were lots of disappointed folks, but it worked out. We were hoping to get to bed early (kids were exhausted by this point of the trip and it was the last night which meant we'd be up really early) but we did go to the 8:30pm show instead. It was probably the busiest we had seen the theater, most likely because of that cancelled show, but were able to get seats on first level about 20 minutes before show time.

As long as you're at the theater by 20 minutes or so before show time you'll be fine. (And the other shows were not as crowded as B&B).

ChuckElias

We were on the Dream on the 4/16 - 4/20 cruise where the B&B matinee got cancelled.
Wish I'd known. It would've been nice to meet up with some more folks from this forum!

We got the news about the cancelled matinee from Rick, the cruise director. When we said we would come back to see it on the next sailing (we did a back-to-back), he invited us to a VIP viewing of the fireworks, which was pretty fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom