Reservations for Candlelight Processional Dining packages start Oct 26

heapster411

I tried and tried, but sheer luck helped me snag the Biergarten on 12/2 for the 7:00pm show! Funny though, My main park pass for that day was HS, but on MDE it shows BOTH HS and EPCOT. I guess since my ADR is for after 3 they're good with it! Keep trying Folks, if it was meant to be, it will happen!!!

Trauma

A6AFDFCD-E977-4A02-A0CC-F161C30B4F3C.png

Can someone help me with this. Is the show at 5:15 or is that when I’m eating?

I am still in shock. I never had a chance to get a CP Reservation. I just looked to see what is currently available overall in Epcot on 12/4 and there is not one single reservation for anywhere at anytime during the entire day. I have had better luck getting reservations on the holidays.

I have never been to Epcot when I was not able to get a reservation at Biergarten and most time you can walk up and be seated. This year for our entire 10 day trip from 60 days +10 we could not get Biergarten. I assumed they were holding the dates for the CP? There has to be some COVID proceedures, seating reductions, limited access going on. It was easier in past years to book Christmas week. Looking at estimated crowd calendars it does not look extremely busy early December and Disney recently pushed back opening of one of the All-Stars.
I was on the phone and online at exactly 7:00 AM Eastern time no reservations whatsoever online-stayed on hold a little over two hours only to be told they were sold out. It doesn't help that they only had four restaurants participating so therefore there were very limited number of packages!!!

cslafferty

Original Poster
I was on the phone and online at exactly 7:00 AM Eastern time no reservations whatsoever online-stayed on hold a little over two hours only to be told they were sold out. It doesn't help that they only had four restaurants participating so therefore there were very limited number of packages!!!
I went through the same thing you did on Oct 26 for our Dec trip. SO FRUSTRATING!! Told everyone in our party that we’d just have to stand in line. Then a couple days later people on here started posting that it looked like they had opened up more reservations at Biergarten and I jumped online and there were not one but THREE available times! So keep trying!!

heapster411

I kept trying different times and refreshing it online @ MDE. Do about 15 min. get frustrated, leave to do something and come back and try again. And then like magic, a time opened up on a day I just tried to see what would happen. Don't give up, KEEP TRYING!!!

PhilharMagician

I went through the same thing you did on Oct 26 for our Dec trip. SO FRUSTRATING!! Told everyone in our party that we’d just have to stand in line. Then a couple days later people on here started posting that it looked like they had opened up more reservations at Biergarten and I jumped online and there were not one but THREE available times! So keep trying!!
They opened up Biergarten dining only reservations for times outside the CP dining package times. I have been checking since day one at 6:00 am and multiple times per day and have not seen one CP time open up. It is also quite frustrating how often the dining reservation system goes down or the restaurant pages go down. The app seems more stable and the web pages just always having problems.

I have however been able to reserve Biergarten for lunch on our first day and dinner towards the end of our trip.

PhilharMagician

View attachment 596681
Can someone help me with this. Is the show at 5:15 or is that when I’m eating?
That is not a CP dining package. My understanding is that dining reservations for Biergarten CP packages were something like 1:00 PM to 6:30 PM. All other dining times were for dining only.

Also the CP package would most likely require you to prepay at the time of reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom