Reservations at 180+10

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I know how the 180 day booking window applies to "normal" table service dining, but how does it apply to the following? Is it 180+10 from check in, or do I have to wait until 180 days from the thing itself?

• Be Our Guest QS lunch
  • Hoop Dee Doo Revue
  • Fort Wilderness golf carts
  • Behind the scenes tours
  • Harmony Barber Shop

nickys

Premium Member
You can book Hoop de Doo at 180+10 if times have been loaded then. Often they haven’t, along with things like desert parties and dining packages.

Tours may be at 180 to the day, not entirely sure. Same for BBB, I think that’s also 180to the day, therefore the Barbers May be too. You do have to call for all of them, so try at 180 to check-in and see what they say.

Upvote 0
You can book Hoop de Doo at 180+10 if times have been loaded then. Often they haven’t, along with things like desert parties and dining packages.

Tours may be at 180 to the day, not entirely sure. Same for BBB, I think that’s also 180to the day, therefore the Barbers May be too. You do have to call for all of them, so try at 180 to check-in and see what they say.

Agreed with above poster. I called at 180+10 and Hoop de Doo was not yet loaded into with dates. Called again at a later time (maybe 2-3 weeks), and it was then available to book.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom