reservation with 1 year old

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hi all,

So of course I'm awake and involved in this ruckus of obtaining a BOG ADR for lunch during our upcoming trip.

I wasn't paying attention, and my reservations were set to two. I was able to obtain the ADR for the date wanted but only for 2. Does Colin need to be included in the ADR? What if I am "wearing" him or he sits on my lap? What if he stays in the stroller (which I am not sure they allow inside BOG) or if he is in a high chair.

I am going to continue to try and fix this but I can't get on the website or the app and the phones are still not open.

Thanks!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi all,

So of course I'm awake and involved in this ruckus of obtaining a BOG ADR for lunch during our upcoming trip.

I wasn't paying attention, and my reservations were set to two. I was able to obtain the ADR for the date wanted but only for 2. Does Colin need to be included in the ADR? What if I am "wearing" him or he sits on my lap? What if he stays in the stroller (which I am not sure they allow inside BOG) or if he is in a high chair.

I am going to continue to try and fix this but I can't get on the website or the app and the phones are still not open.

Thanks!
You'll be fine with 2.

boilerpicc

You are supposed to include him, but you will be OK if you didn't. I did the exact same thing with my daughter the first time we took her when she was 3mo. I got a reservations for BoG, but didn't include her. They were fine with it and got us a table anyway. It's hit or miss whether you will be able to bring the stroller in or not. They let us do it the first time, but didn't the second time. By that point, she was old enough and awake enough to sit in the high chair, so I didn't care.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
You are supposed to include him, but you will be OK if you didn't. I did the exact same thing with my daughter the first time we took her when she was 3mo. I got a reservations for BoG, but didn't include her. They were fine with it and got us a table anyway. It's hit or miss whether you will be able to bring the stroller in or not. They let us do it the first time, but didn't the second time. By that point, she was old enough and awake enough to sit in the high chair, so I didn't care.

Thanks! This makes me think of another question. We don't have any ADR's where our DS should be asleep but with a big trip and lots going on, who knows when he doozes. Do they make you remove sleeping babies from the strollers or is it based on a per restaurant basis? Thanks! My DS won't be able to walk unless he learns a bunch of new tricks in short period of time. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks! This makes me think of another question. We don't have any ADR's where our DS should be asleep but with a big trip and lots going on, who knows when he doozes. Do they make you remove sleeping babies from the strollers or is it based on a per restaurant basis? Thanks! My DS won't be able to walk unless he learns a bunch of new tricks in short period of time. :)
Generally a sleeping baby in the stroller gets you the OK to take the stroller inside. But the policy is per restaurant - its all related to fire codes etc.

disneygirl76

Original Poster

boilerpicc

I was actually allowed to take a sleeping baby in a stroller in the Garden Grill, so that shows how inconsistent it can be. The only place we have never been able to bring a stroller into is the Crystal Palace.

disneygirl76

Original Poster
Thanks! We have Crystal Palace on the ADR list. I imagine, he will be up as he has to eat and I planned them around his dinner time. But always good to know. :)

DizneyPryncess

So excited for your trip!! We were denied our stroller almost everywhere, Be Our Guest (dinner) included. That being said, DD never sleeps in the stroller. Had she been sleeping in it, they may have let us in with it. So you might be okay with it if he's sleeping. She was always trying to get out of it - never was a stroller baby, that one. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom