Reservation Requests?

EmmieSue

Original Poster
Is there a specific number/place to call when making requests to go along with reservations? I want to call Monday and ask for a pack n play, bed rail, and see if we can get a room with a tub since we are travelling with a 5 month old and two year old. Thanks!

wagamama

Is there a specific number/place to call when making requests to go along with reservations? I want to call Monday and ask for a pack n play, bed rail, and see if we can get a room with a tub since we are travelling with a 5 month old and two year old. Thanks!

Touring Plans has a great room request feature that faxes your request to Disney on your behalf.

Requests such as a pnp/bed rail - I’m pretty sure you can handle these via online check-in; however, in my experience, there’s only a 50/50 shot everything will be in your room upon arrival. But I’ve never had an issue calling the “front desk“ and having everything brought up.

EmmieSue

Original Poster
Thank you! I looked into it more and found a way to fax them myself since I don't want to pay for touring plans.

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you! I looked into it more and found a way to fax them myself since I don't want to pay for touring plans.

For those kind of requests, I would just phone them in.

As of around September, Touring Plans have been emailing them in, as they were told the centralised room assignment section were no longer accepting faxes. I strongly suggest a phone call.

EmmieSue

Original Poster
For those kind of requests, I would just phone them in.

As of around September, Touring Plans have been emailing them in, as they were told the centralised room assignment section were no longer accepting faxes. I strongly suggest a phone call.

Thanks for letting me know! I will just call then. The article I saw about the fax stuff was from November so I thought it would still work.

DisAl

Assuming your reservation is through Disney you can call them at (407) 934-7639 and ask them to add your requests to your reservation. They have a notes section that you can't see online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom